Client Success Enablement Director (Remote)
Posted on Friday, May 5, 2023
One in two people experience debilitating back, neck, shoulder, or joint pain — but traditional treatments have failed to meet their needs. Physical therapy can be expensive and hard to access; appointments often involve long commutes and missed work. Making matters worse, unresolved pain can trigger the overuse of opioids and surgeries.
Join us in reimagining healthcare from the ground up. We’re making high-quality care accessible by pairing wearable sensors and computer vision with a world-class clinical team. Hinge Health puts a digital clinic in every member's pocket. Now millions of people can access personalized digital care from a physical therapist, guidance on behavior change from a health coach, and expert consultations with an orthopedic surgeon. With a single app and wearable technology like our Enso device, we’re helping to reduce pain, surgeries, and opioid use.
Work From Anywhere
For this position the individual has the flexibility to work anywhere, within the US
About the Role
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial individual to join us in building out our Client Success Enablement function - this is a ground floor opportunity where you can leave a big imprint. This person will be a leader within the CS team, and will work closely with the broader CS Leadership team as well as other department leaders at Hinge Health.
The Director of Client Success Enablement will lead the strategy development and rollout of various solutions to drive operational excellence and efficiency within the tools utilized by the Client Success team to manage our client base. Specifically, the individual will oversee a team in prioritizing projects and training strategies, perform frequent team needs assessments, using methods such as focus groups, surveys, and other creative ways to receive feedback, oversee the Gainsight strategy and relationship, determine workflows and resources to ensure a supportive, client-facing infrastructure for the Client Success Team, and act as the CS representative for go-to-market strategy from an Operational roll-out perspective.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a Sales or Client Success Enablement role in a similar industry to Hinge Health. Startup experience is a plus but not a must. We are looking for an individual who can see the "big picture" but is also willing to roll up their sleeves to continuously improve the effectiveness of our Client Success Team.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Drive scalability and efficiency through tools and resources in an environment with many competing demands.
- Establish and streamline learning and development areas for the Client Success organization
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Collaboration: Works cooperatively with others across the entire organization to achieve goals and OKRsIdentify and work through areas of opportunity with other departments, in a professional manner
- Problem Solving: Balanced approach to prioritizing and addressing issues or challengesLeverages data and information to make decisions in a timely manner
- Change management: Able to influence stakeholders to effect process change. Can balance and lead through change in a fast growing and dynamic environment
- Communicate effectively: Able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders in ways that conveys both clarity of thought and rigor, while being concise - be that via prose or visual aids.
- Think long-term: Does not sacrifice long-term value for short term results. Invest in the activities that set us up for success beyond the next month or quarter.
- Product Knowledge: Demonstrate subject matter expertise on our product and processes, with an ability to quickly learn new ones .Able to confidently address escalations and provide timely resolutions to internal stakeholders.
- Make results happen: Measure performance by results and impact, not actions or good intentions. Put maximum resources behind the highest leverage initiatives that will really move the needle.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or Roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we've raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and inclusion:
We’re committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Visit hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion to learn more about what moves us.
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to email@example.com.
*Please do not send resumes via email*
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you.
See more open positions at Hinge Health
Something looks off?