Project Manager, Member Communication Strategy (Remote)
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2023
One in two people experience debilitating back, neck, shoulder, or joint pain — but traditional treatments have failed to meet their needs. Physical therapy can be expensive and hard to access; appointments often involve long commutes and missed work. Making matters worse, unresolved pain can trigger the overuse of opioids and surgeries.
Join us in reimagining healthcare from the ground up. We’re making high-quality care accessible by pairing wearable sensors and computer vision with a world-class clinical team. Hinge Health puts a digital clinic in every member's pocket. Now millions of people can access personalized digital care from a physical therapist, guidance on behavior change from a health coach, and expert consultations with an orthopedic surgeon. With a single app and wearable technology like our Enso device, we’re helping to reduce pain, surgeries, and opioid use.
Work From Anywhere
Hinge Health Employees have the flexibility to work anywhere, within the country they are hired.
About the Role
Our Project Manager plays a critical role in developing and executing strategies that drive personalized member messaging at scale, working closely with product and various stakeholders to achieve exceptional member experiences. They leverage data-driven decision-making to achieve measurable business outcomes and provide leadership and direction to their team. With a member-first approach, this Project Manager builds strategic partnerships to support our communication vision. By enhancing member engagement and retention, they contribute to our company's goal of achieving effective yield targets and sustaining long-term growth.
This Project Manager sits within the Care Innovation Team and will lead an impactful team that sits at the intersection of care experience strategy, experimentation, and implementation. In addition to informing strategy, this leader will provide mentorship and guidance to their team, ensuring that each team member has the resources and support they need to excel in their roles.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Cultivate and maintain high levels of inclusivity, engagement and psychological safety within the team, supporting their growth and career development.
- Lead the strategy, development and execution towards our vision for highly personalized member communications, delivered at scale, that advance the members healthcare outcomes.
- Lean into AI, Behavioral Science, and other advanced technologies and budding fields of research to elevate our impact.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product, design, growth marketing, data science, operations, clinical, and behavioral science to drive innovation and build exceptional member experiences.
- Own the end-to-end analytics processes from running exploratory analyses to identifying hypotheses to designing experiments to crafting a story for leadership.
- Measure the effectiveness of personalized messaging strategies and iterate on findings to predict and meet member needs.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Strategic, analytical thinking: Expert at designing and executing innovative approaches to address consumer (member) needs. Skilled at hypothesis generation and testing with strong data analysis skills.
- Inclusive leadership skills: Experience leading a detail oriented, highly productive team in a fast paced environment. Motivational leader that cultivates high levels of inclusivity and psychological safety. Actively engaged in the growth and career development of their team.
- Project Management: Skilled at managing cross functional projects end to end, with a proven track record of delivering results within set timelines and scope.
- Technical expertise: Proficient at writing SQL, developing and maintaining Tableau dashboards and visualization. Experience with Python/R is a plus.
- Consumer engagement: Building and executing highly personalized, effective consumer (member) communication strategies is your superpower.
- Data-driven decision-making: Proficient using data to drive decision-making and iterate on findings to both predict and meet member needs. Ability to manage ambiguity and make sound judgments in a fast-paced environment
- Collaboration and partnership building: Strong track record communicating at all levels with cross functional stakeholders. Prior experience working with product, design and/ or growth marketing teams. Experience also partnering with clinical or behavioral science teams is a bonus.
- Marketing experience with a focus on developing and implementing data-driven strategies that drive member retention
- Experience working on classification and prediction machine learning models to advance member personalization
- User research experience
- Health-tech experience
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or Roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we've raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and inclusion:
We’re committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Visit hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion to learn more about what moves us.
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to email@example.com.
*Please do not send resumes via email*
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you.
See more open positions at Hinge Health
Something looks off?