Manager, Growth Marketing Operations (Remote)
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development, Operations
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023
One in two people experience debilitating back, neck, shoulder, or joint pain — but traditional treatments have failed to meet their needs. Physical therapy can be expensive and hard to access; appointments often involve long commutes and missed work. Making matters worse, unresolved pain can trigger the overuse of opioids and surgeries.
Join us in reimagining healthcare from the ground up. We’re making high-quality care accessible by pairing wearable sensors and computer vision with a world-class clinical team. Hinge Health puts a digital clinic in every member's pocket. Now millions of people can access personalized digital care from a physical therapist, guidance on behavior change from a health coach, and expert consultations with an orthopedic surgeon. With a single app and wearable technology like our Enso device, we’re helping to reduce pain, surgeries, and opioid use.
Work From Anywhere
Hinge Health Employees have the flexibility to work anywhere, within the country they are hired.
About the Role
As a member of our expanding Growth team, you’ll play a critical role in our new product marketing pod supporting the launch of multiple new products by helping to develop and build the go-to-market product launch campaigns targeting individuals within our client base to encourage them to sign up for Hinge Health. You’ll act as both a key strategist as well as an operational expert working with a small team and partnering with Product on requirements and collaboratively owning the playbook. After launch, you’ll work with the team continuing to manage through the product lifecycle by running experiments to improve adoption and retention until the product is absorbed into the core business or sunset.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to strategize and develop go-to-market product launch campaigns that drive conversion, engagement, customer retention and ultimately revenue growth
- Build, QA & ship acquisition and onboarding campaigns via email, direct mail, SMS, and in-app content by using automation to execute high-velocity experiments and gather quick insights
- Develop, iterate and expand engagement and onboarding campaigns through consistent experimentation for each new product and member experience in Iterable, our automation platform
- Cultivate healthy marketing data that allows us to target the right audiences with the right content at the right time, especially through segmentation
- Bring ideas to life by taking copy and designs and building them in our marketing automation platform using HTML and CSS
- Decide and support the absorption of the new product into the core business, or sunset it
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field; advanced degree is a plus.
- 7+ years of experience on a marketing operations team, with a focus on marketing automation, that works cross-functionally with teams like Engineering, Data, and Design
- Experience working with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce, and integrating them with marketing automation platforms.
- Proven experience onboarding new products with both success and failure
- Demonstrated ability to create, execute, and analyze data-driven marketing campaigns.
- Hands-on experience building multi-channel user journeys in automation platforms like Iterable or Braze (certification preferred)
- Technical expertise; you use data to build complex segments and dig below surface-level insights
- Strategic mindset; ability to apply and optimize operational capabilities at a strategic level
- Excellent project management, organizational, and communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, working both independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Effective communication and collaboration; you communicate concisely with clarity of thought and operate cross-functionally in ways that elevate the work
- Passion for our mission, with a personal connection to MSK issues or a track-record of mission-driven work
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we've raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and inclusion:
We’re committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Visit hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion to learn more about what moves us.
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to email@example.com.
*Please do not send resumes via email*
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you.
See more open positions at Hinge Health
Something looks off?