VP, Enterprise Marketing (Remote)
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Thursday, April 13, 2023
One in two people experience debilitating back, neck, shoulder, or joint pain — but traditional treatments have failed to meet their needs. Physical therapy can be expensive and hard to access; appointments often involve long commutes and missed work. Making matters worse, unresolved pain can trigger the overuse of opioids and surgeries.
Join us in reimagining healthcare from the ground up. We’re making high-quality care accessible by pairing wearable sensors and computer vision with a world-class clinical team. Hinge Health puts a digital clinic in every member's pocket. Now millions of people can access personalized digital care from a physical therapist, guidance on behavior change from a health coach, and expert consultations with an orthopedic surgeon. With a single app and wearable technology like our Enso device, we’re helping to reduce pain, surgeries, and opioid use.
Work From Anywhere
Hinge Health Employees have the flexibility to work anywhere, within the country they are hired.
About the Role
We are looking for a seasoned B2B healthcare marketer to lead and scale the marketing team driving enterprise account acquisition. The person in this role will focus on developing scalable account strategies, campaigns and enablement to accelerate growth; tailoring our core value propositions into compelling messaging to drive action; and supporting, inspiring, and developing a world-class team.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Develop GTM strategies in partnership with the sales team to accelerate and close opportunities across employer, health plan, and public sector segments to achieve business goals.
- Develop Customer Marketing strategies and programs in partnership with Client Success (current customers) to support new product roll-outs, gain product adoption, gain share of wallet, and increase/maintain client satisfaction and retention.
- Deliver high-touch, integrated, multi-channel (ABM) marketing campaigns and world-class enablement tools and materials to support our sales, partner and client success teams.
- Through B2B demand generation efforts, develop highly-effective nurture campaigns, influence content development and media strategies to support pipeline development.
- Define Event & Experiential Marketing strategy and execute world-class branded B2B events, maximize conference participation and affiliate sponsorships to increase brand awareness, client retention and support sales pipeline.
- Lead and coach a high-performing team of B2B enterprise marketers to become the MVPs of the Commercial organization, including providing leadership and outstanding collaboration across the entire Marketing & Communications team.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 12+ years in B2B2C, B2B, enterprise marketing, developing and managing multi-channel, integrated campaigns and communication channels, utilizes paid and organic channels effectively, using internal and external resources
- Manages direct team of 10+ marketing professionals, mentors and develops teams and individuals
- Exceptional verbal communicator, excellent writer across formats and channels
- Translates complicated and complex topics into simple, inspiring narratives
- Develops actionable and outcome-oriented strategies aligned with business direction
- Understands target audiences and tailors campaigns and messages for maximum impact
- Aligns, motivates, and persuades stakeholders at all levels
- Manages under extreme pressure and deadlines, handles crisis with confidence and clarity
- Experiments with new ideas and proposes novel ways of looking at problems
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we've raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and inclusion:
We’re committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Visit hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion to learn more about what moves us.
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to email@example.com.
*Please do not send resumes via email*
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you.
See more open positions at Hinge Health
Something looks off?