Client Success Manager (Remote)
Posted on Tuesday, March 14, 2023
One in two people experience debilitating back, neck, shoulder, or joint pain — but traditional treatments have failed to meet their needs. Physical therapy can be expensive and hard to access; appointments often involve long commutes and missed work. Making matters worse, unresolved pain can trigger the overuse of opioids and surgeries.
Join us in reimagining healthcare from the ground up. We’re making high-quality care accessible by pairing wearable sensors and computer vision with a world-class clinical team. Hinge Health puts a digital clinic in every member's pocket. Now millions of people can access personalized digital care from a physical therapist, guidance on behavior change from a health coach, and expert consultations with an orthopedic surgeon. With a single app and wearable technology like our Enso device, we’re helping to reduce pain, surgeries, and opioid use.
Work From Anywhere
For this position the individual has the flexibility to work anywhere, within the US.
About the Role
In this fast paced client-facing role, you will own day-to-day relationships with our employer clients and ensure they are maximizing the benefits from the Hinge Health programs. This role demands a little bit of everything, from being a trusted adviser, project manager, product expert, coach to other team members, and more. You will be responsible for driving adoption with our clients, reporting on program value, managing escalations, expanding product offerings, and securing renewals. This is a cross-functional role that partners with Growth, Sales, Data, Marketing, Operations, Product, and Clinical to provide excellent service for our clients. The ideal candidate will also help contribute to best practices and be open to evolving responsibilities as our team grows.
This candidate will be required to have prior experience in account management and healthcare benefits to be considered. Startup experience is a plus, but not a must. They are excellent at building relationships at all levels, managing the demands of a full book-of-business consisting of large employer clients, and an expert of communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders, (e.g. clients, consultants, health plans, cross-functional partners, etc). We are looking for an individual who can effectively balance their client needs with internal resources to drive high customer retention and satisfaction year after year.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Driving revenue: Secure best-practice enrollment communications campaigns aimed at achieving annual enrollment goals for your clients
- Long-term client management: Ensure 100% client retention with high client satisfaction (9/10+ NPS scores)
- Customer advocacy: Turn clients into advocates to fulfill sales references and Marketing/PR requests
- Product expansion: Ensure your clients are offering Hinge Health’s full suite of products to maximize member impact
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Relationship-building: Able to build relationships at all levels as a trusted & respected thought-partner. 2+ years managing your own clients/book of business.
- Data storytelling: Able to craft a compelling story using data-driven insights to make recommendations to influence customer decisions.
- Product Knowledge: Subject matter expert on our product, knowing the specifics and functionalities, and understanding common use cases and best practices. Able to confidently answer questions and present solutions to clients.
- Strategic influence: Able to effectively navigate the complexities of a book of business with clients in multiple stages of their lifecycle. Gain insight into client culture, priorities, and goals. Effectively convey client needs internally, driving the resources needed for successful client relationships.
- Experience at a high-growth company and understand the associated challenges
- Have an understanding of employee benefits, digital health, and the startup work environment
- Data integration proficiency, advanced Excel knowledge and skills
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we've raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and inclusion:
We’re committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Visit hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion to learn more about what moves us.
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please do not send resumes via email*
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you.
See more open positions at Hinge Health
Something looks off?