Senior Manager, People Analytics and Data Governance (Remote)
People & HR, Data Science
Posted on Saturday, March 4, 2023
One in two people experience debilitating back, neck, shoulder, or joint pain — but traditional treatments have failed to meet their needs. Physical therapy can be expensive and hard to access; appointments often involve long commutes and missed work. Making matters worse, unresolved pain can trigger the overuse of opioids and surgeries.
Join us in reimagining healthcare from the ground up. We’re making high-quality care accessible by pairing wearable sensors and computer vision with a world-class clinical team. Hinge Health puts a digital clinic in every member's pocket. Now millions of people can access personalized digital care from a physical therapist, guidance on behavior change from a health coach, and expert consultations with an orthopedic surgeon. With a single app and wearable technology like our Enso device, we’re helping to reduce pain, surgeries, and opioid use.
Work From Anywhere
Hinge Health Employees have the flexibility to work anywhere, within the country they are hired.
About the Role
We’re looking for an experienced and highly skilled People Analytics Leader to lead our People Analytics function within People Operations & Technology. The Senior Manager of People Analytics and Data Governance will create and execute the overall strategy for People Analytics across the organization. This includes developing data governance practices, data visualization tools, technology and analytics to provide actionable information and insights to People Leaders and business stakeholders that drives data informed decision making.
The ideal candidate is a proven leader both tactically and strategically who can play a vital, hands-on role in developing the People Analytics team, data management and governance practices, analytics tools and technology evolution, and leverage industry best practices.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Provide analytics and insights to key stakeholders that enables data informed decision making to drive a good employee experience and business growth: Build a robust analytics suite with the right balance of self service reports, data visualizations and deep insights using data from a wide range of people systems and tools (i.e. HRIS/Workday, ATS, Performance Management & Employee Engagement, etc),
- Act as a strategic partner to People Leaders, Business Stakeholders, Finance and IT teams: Create trust by acting as a strategic partner to various leaders and stakeholders by providing insights, complex actionable analyses and best practices that enables them to meet their business objectives through data. Work hand in hand with People Leaders to develop OKR metrics and meaningful QBR memos to business stakeholders.
- Create and execute a long-term vision and roadmap for People Analytics that increases analytic superiority year over year: Increase our level of analytic superiority by developing a strategy that allows us to solve today’s business needs and look ahead to tomorrow through predictive analytic models.
- Establish data governance standards and best practices that maintains high data quality and security: Promote data consistency, accuracy, and completeness with data standards. Establish audit processes and data quality reviews utilizing quality assurance methods to identify problems and errors.
- Act as a hands on leader and mentor to the People Analytics team: Establish People Analytics as a high performing team that can translate business needs into technical requirements that leads to meaningful insights.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Domain Expertise: Deep technical hands-on expertise in data analytics, data visualization, business intelligence, and reporting. Strong technical expertise in developing and utilizing Workday, SQL, Tableau, and or similar products.
- HR/People Knowledge: Demonstrated knowledge of a HR/People organization that will help build an immediate relationship of trust across the People team. Specifically areas such as:Talent Acquisition, Performance Management, Learning and Development, Total Rewards, People Business Partners, People Operations
- Strategy & Innovation: Advances the use of complex analytical techniques and statistical thinking across the People team by developing a long-term strategy and roadmap for People Analytics.
- Data Governance: Deep knowledge and expertise around data governance best practices to protect and maintain high data quality.
- Strategic Partnership & Analysis: Immerse themselves into business and People team objectives. Partner with stakeholders across the People team and business to achieve meaningful discussions around insights to enable actionable decision making.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or Roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we've raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and inclusion:
We’re committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Visit hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion to learn more about what moves us.
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please do not send resumes via email*
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you.
See more open positions at Hinge Health
Something looks off?