Senior Content Strategist, Growth Marketing
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Friday, March 3, 2023
One in two people experience debilitating back, neck, shoulder, or joint pain — but traditional treatments have failed to meet their needs. Physical therapy can be expensive and hard to access; appointments often involve long commutes and missed work. Making matters worse, unresolved pain can trigger the overuse of opioids and surgeries.
Join us in reimagining healthcare from the ground up. We’re making high-quality care accessible by pairing wearable sensors and computer vision with a world-class clinical team. Hinge Health puts a digital clinic in every member's pocket. Now millions of people can access personalized digital care from a physical therapist, guidance on behavior change from a health coach, and expert consultations with an orthopedic surgeon. With a single app and wearable technology like our Enso device, we’re helping to reduce pain, surgeries, and opioid use.
Here at Hinge Health, we welcome all applicants and know a diverse team makes us better and stronger. We look for individuals who embody our leadership principles and we value varied experiences and skill sets. Beyond specific work experience, we also look for unique capabilities and skill sets that are key indicators an applicant will thrive in our fast-paced, frequently evolving environment. If this sounds like the kind of place you’d like to be part of, please apply - we would love to hear from you!
What does Hybrid mean at Hinge Health?
We believe that remote work and in-person work have their own advantages and disadvantages, and want to be able to leverage the best of both worlds. Some roles which require a greater degree of day-to-day collaboration will benefit from more in-person opportunities. That’s why we are encouraging employees near hubs to have in-person engagement and why we plan to localize our hiring strategy for certain teams to grow within designated hubs. For this position we require the individual to reside in one of the following areas: Austin, Portland, San Francisco or Seattle.
About the Role
The Design & UX Team is highly multidisciplinary made up of designers from all backgrounds (product, industrial, visual, motion, etc), researchers, content strategists, and program managers.
We're looking for a talented writer to craft compelling, empathetic copy that drives people to enroll and engage with Hinge Health. Your work will help people dealing with pain to find the care they need to be able to do the things they love.
The Senior Copywriter for Growth Marketing will help develop and reinforce Hinge Health's voice and tone across an expanding list of B2C growth channels including email campaigns, direct mail, web, paid media, SMS, OOH and more. As part of our growing Growth Marketing Team, we’re looking for someone who can toggle between writer, creative problem solver, and user advocate.
Come join us. https://www.hingehealth.design/
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Write consumer marketing copy that delivers results. Whether it’s a headline, a subject line, or even a button on a landing page, you’ll use data to craft copy that boosts performance.
- Strengthen Hinge Health’s consumer voice and tone. You’ll take Hinge Health’s brand strategy, voice and tone and elevate it across all member touch points.
- Work with designers to craft high-performing, user-centered assets. From direct mail to websites, you’ll work with design to create best-in-class, cohesive content across all of our channels.
- Brainstorm and pitch creative concepts and ideas. You’ll look for innovative, creative ways to reach our members on new (or existing) channels.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 6+ years of writing experience; preferably in a startup, in-house or agency environment.
- 2+ years of experience in performance marketing writing.
- A portfolio with examples of previous work specifically showing how you increased marketing performance using copy.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results/outcomes, not just process
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams and project managing your own workload to set deadlines and deliver high-quality work on time.
- Experience navigating high growth, fast-paced environments
- Excellent communication skills to listen and influence
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems
- Experience analyzing data and leveraging insights to develop solutions
- Spanish or French language fluency
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we've raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and inclusion:
We’re committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Visit hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion to learn more about what moves us.
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to email@example.com.
*Please do not send resumes via email*
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you.
See more open positions at Hinge Health
Something looks off?