Senior Manager, Enterprise Marketing (Remote)
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Tuesday, January 31, 2023
One in two people experience debilitating back, neck, shoulder, or joint pain — but traditional treatments have failed to meet their needs. Physical therapy can be expensive and hard to access; appointments often involve long commutes and missed work. Making matters worse, unresolved pain can trigger the overuse of opioids and surgeries.
Join us in reimagining healthcare from the ground up. We’re making high-quality care accessible by pairing wearable sensors and computer vision with a world-class clinical team. Hinge Health puts a digital clinic in every member's pocket. Now millions of people can access personalized digital care from a physical therapist, guidance on behavior change from a health coach, and expert consultations with an orthopedic surgeon. With a single app and wearable technology like our Enso device, we’re helping to reduce pain, surgeries, and opioid use.
Work From Anywhere
Hinge Health Employees have the flexibility to work anywhere, within the country they are hired.
About the Role
Hinge Health is looking for a Senior Manager of Enterprise Marketing to create and lead our employer marketing strategy, increase opportunity creation and accelerate deals to close. This includes increasing target account penetration and conversion with creative, cross-functional execution of ABM marketing campaigns; developing high-impact, highly used sales enablement toolkits based on customer insights, analytics, sales team feedback, and the buyer’s journey; and developing competitive messaging and assets to increase head to head win rates. You will report to our Sr. Director of Enterprise Marketing and will collaborate with a growing team of marketing and sales professionals to do the best work of their careers.
The ideal candidate will bring a track record of building best-in-class persuasive and memorable campaigns for health and benefit leaders, preferably in digital health. You should have demonstrated success creatively and effectively delivering a company’s value proposition to target audiences to drive action. You should specialize in B2B marketing tactics, be highly organized, detail-oriented, collaborative, and resourceful. You are a great candidate for this role if you enjoy making an impact across the organization as much as delivering bespoke sales and marketing assets for key prospects.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Create an employer marketing strategy to increase opportunity creation and accelerate deals to close
- Increase target account penetration and conversion with creative, cross-functional execution of ABM marketing campaigns
- Develop and refine high-impact, highly used sales enablement toolkits based on customer insights, analytics, sales team feedback, and the buyer’s journey.
- Develop competitive messaging and toolkits to increase head to head win rates.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- At least 8+ years of experience in enterprise campaign marketing, with strong knowledge of selling into benefits
- ABM or Field Marketing Experience: Track-record of building best-in-class persuasive and memorable sales enablement tools and campaigns for employers, health plans, and consultants
- Uncovers Customer Insights: Understands psychology, pain points & value prop for each persona and then creates memorable messaging that use specific words and imagery to influence behavior and differentiate Hinge Health
- Analytics and reporting: Experience building and analyzing Salesforce reports to influence campaigns, budget, and resource allocation
- Technology: Savvy user of multiple tech platforms and tools to get the job done (e.g. GoogleDocs, Asana, Salesforce)
- Collaborative: High emotional intelligence and ability to both deliver and manage expectations of cross-functional partners and the Marketing and Communications team
- Make results happen: Strong bias towards action and innate sense of urgency, without fear of having to pivot when necessary. Knows how to reprioritize to maximize business impact.
- Learn-it-all: Continues to be curious and keeps up to date on new developments in the industry and marketing discipline. Thrives in a culture of experimentation and repetitive excellence.
- Create trust: Leads with honesty & transparency, and honors commitments to become the go-to partner with sales leaders and other cross-functional collaborators
- Communicate effectively: Strong written & verbal communication that is well-structured and persuasive.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we've raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and inclusion:
We’re committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Visit hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion to learn more about what moves us.
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to email@example.com.
*Please do not send resumes via email*
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you.
See more open positions at Hinge Health
Something looks off?