Enrollment Marketing Manager (Remote)
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Wednesday, May 25, 2022
Hinge Health is creating a new health care system, built around you. Accessible to 25 million members across 1,250 customers, Hinge Health is the #1 digital clinic for joint and muscle pain, delivering superior member outcomes and proven claims reductions. We pair the industry’s most advanced motion technology and wearable pain relief with a complete clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches to help people move beyond pain and reduce surgeries and opioid use. Hinge Health’s HingeConnect integrates with 1 million+ in-person providers to enable earlier interventions for avoidable MSK surgeries. Four in five health plans and employers with a digital MSK solution trust Hinge Health, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon. Learn more at http://www.hingehealth.com
Here at Hinge Health, we welcome all applicants and know a diverse team makes us better and stronger. We look for individuals who embody our leadership principles and we value varied experiences and skill sets. Beyond specific work experience, we also look for unique capabilities and skill sets that are key indicators an applicant will thrive in our fast-paced, frequently evolving environment. If this sounds like the kind of place you’d like to be part of, please apply - we would love to hear from you!
Work From Anywhere
For this position the individual has the flexibility to work anywhere, within the US.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Enrollment Marketer to drive program enrollment within our largest, most important customers. You'll understand each customer's unique population and, alongside your colleagues in Client Success, Growth, Design, and Data, build and execute the right strategy to help us meet our revenue goals. You'll be working with our most high-profile clients to implement innovative marketing strategies that can then be used across our entire customer base.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- For our small to midsize clients, identify the right personalized strategies and tactics from our arsenal of best-performing campaigns, obtain client agreement to participate in marketing, oversee execution with a partner team, and monitor results to drive additional marketing strategizing in order to meet client-specific membership and revenue targets.
- For our largest, most important customers, creatively craft and execute marketing strategies, present to clients and obtain client agreement to participate in marketing, oversee execution with a partner team, and monitor results to help us hit our ambitious goals for program enrollment and revenue
- Pilot creative new ways to spread awareness about Hinge Health, evolving our best practices and expanding our marketing toolkit, with focus on experimentation as pathway to new performance insights
- Help to build process and procedure for a one-year-old team, acting as a SME lead on a variety of special projects dedicated to improving performance and operational efficiency
- Fill gaps and identify opportunities in our marketing funnel
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Marketing expertise: experience with a wide variety of channels, including but not limited to email, direct mail, SMS, digital/social, OOH, experiential, event marketing, and more
- Analytical skills: strength in using both quantitative and qualitative data to inform our marketing strategy and tactics; able to perform impact analysis and, in partnership with a Data Analytics partner, determine estimated impact for net-new campaigns and tactics
- Client-facing: expert in working with clients with 50k+ members, including objection handling and persuasiveness necessary to obtaining agreement to participate in marketing
- Cross functional: experience building marketing materials with teams like Client Success, Engineering, Creative, Product, Marketing Ops, Creative Design
- Creative: track record of meeting non-standard problems with non-standard solutions
- Autonomous: able to thrive in a highly independent environment with autonomous responsibility for an assigned book of business
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we've raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and inclusion:
We’re committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Visit hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion to learn more about what moves us.
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please do not send resumes via email*
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you.
See more open positions at Hinge Health
Something looks off?