Senior Salesforce Administrator
Software Engineering, Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, May 2, 2023
Harness is a high-growth startup that is disrupting the software delivery market. Our mission is to enable the 30 million software developers in the world to deliver code to their users reliably, efficiently, securely and quickly, increasing customers’ pace of innovation while improving the developer experience. We offer solutions for every step of the software delivery lifecycle to build, test, secure, deploy and manage reliability, feature flags and cloud costs. The Harness Software Delivery Platform includes modules for CI, CD, Cloud Cost Management, Feature Flags, Service Reliability Management, Security Testing Orchestration, Chaos Engineering, and continues to expand at an incredibly fast pace.
Harness is led by technologist and entrepreneur Jyoti Bansal, who founded AppDynamics and sold it to Cisco for $3.7B. We’re backed with $425M in venture financing from top-tier VC and strategic firms, including J.P. Morgan, Capital One Ventures, Citi Ventures, ServiceNow, Splunk Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Adage Capital Partners, Balyasny Asset Management, Gaingels, Harmonic Growth Partners, Menlo Ventures, IVP, Unusual Ventures, GV (formerly Google Ventures), Alkeon Capital, Battery Ventures, Sorenson Capital, Thomvest Ventures and Silicon Valley Bank.
Harness is looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator to join the Revenue Operations team to deliver world class systems, data, and tools to the Sales, Partner, Marketing, and Customer Success teams. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and to help establish the foundation for scalable, user-empowering, world class systems and tools.
A strategic partner to the business, you will cultivate a deep understanding of their processes and act as a consultant on their business systems needs. As the primary technical owner for Salesforce.com, you will gather and document requirements, design and document technology solutions, and implement configuration-based changes. The right candidate has a unique blend of technology acumen, project management skills, and passion for delivering operational excellence.
- Initial intake of systems requests and questions from Revenue Ops, Sales, Partner, Marketing, and Customer Success teams. Understand impact of requirements to existing and proposed business processes and technical landscape.
- Initial scope and solution design of systems projects to help determine priority and timeline.
- Configure and customize systems to meet requirements.
- SFDC administration, including managing user permissions; ad hoc troubleshooting (e.g. validation rules, 3rd party integrations); proactive maintenance (e.g. cleaning up fields, page layouts, integrations, listviews); and managing a weekly deployment process from sandbox environments to production.
- CPQ administration, including approval flow updates, change management, and
- Communicate business requirements to technical and non-technical team members.
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with a Salesforce.com implementation, including building and updating custom objects, fields, user profiles, formulas, validation rules, workflows, and approval processes a plus
- Service-oriented mindset and a passion for learning new technologies, including Sales tools like Gong, Outreach.io, and more
- Demonstrated ability to understand business needs, translate requirements into technical solutions, and document in process flow diagrams
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage parallel projects, and meet deadlines
- Experience programming in Apex or Java is a plus
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE AT HARNESS
- Experience building a transformative product
- End-to-end ownership of your projects
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive healthcare benefit
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual social and team building events
- TGIF-Off program
- Remote office stipend
- Monthly internet reimbursement
- Monthly Food & Beverage Reimbursement Program
HARNESS IN THE NEWS
- Harness Snags $230 Series D - $3.7B Evaluation
- Harness Recognized in Inc.'s Best Workplace Awards 2022
- Harness on LinkedIn: America's Great Companies to Work For -- And What You Can Learn From
- #6 - Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2021 list
- #17 on Forbes Top 50 Cloud Companies to Work For
- #47 on LinkedIn’ Top 50 Companies to Work For
- #2 on Quartz 2021 list best places to work for remote workers
- 2021 Career Launching Companies List
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
See more open positions at Harness
Something looks off?