Solutions Architect- Fin Ops
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Sunday, March 26, 2023
Harness is a high-growth startup that is disrupting the software delivery market. Our mission is to enable the 30 million software developers in the world to deliver code to their users reliably, efficiently, securely and quickly, increasing customers’ pace of innovation while improving the developer experience. We offer solutions for every step of the software delivery lifecycle to build, test, secure, deploy and manage reliability, feature flags and cloud costs. The Harness Software Delivery Platform includes modules for CI, CD, Cloud Cost Management, Feature Flags, Service Reliability Management, Security Testing Orchestration, Chaos Engineering, Software Engineering Insights, and continues to expand at an incredibly fast pace.
Harness is led by technologist and entrepreneur Jyoti Bansal, who founded AppDynamics and sold it to Cisco for $3.7B. We’re backed with $425M in venture financing from top-tier VC and strategic firms, including J.P. Morgan, Capital One Ventures, Citi Ventures, ServiceNow, Splunk Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Adage Capital Partners, Balyasny Asset Management, Gaingels, Harmonic Growth Partners, Menlo Ventures, IVP, Unusual Ventures, GV (formerly Google Ventures), Alkeon Capital, Battery Ventures, Sorenson Capital, Thomvest Ventures and Silicon Valley Bank.
In this role, you will be working with Cloud and System Administrators, FinOps Teams and Executives across different companies, to architect Harness’s Cloud Cost Management solution. Your work will help customers gain more insight and help optimize their cloud spend. We're seeking A players to work with A players. We're a high-growth company on a once-in-a-lifetime journey to revolutionize deployment tools & continuous delivery.
- Enable cost reporting by configuring cloud billing integrations with various Cloud Providers, and organize cost categories to identify/audit gaps in metadata (labels, tags, etc)
- Configure and Deploy the Harness Delegates to gather granular cost at the resource level details of k8s clusters
- Setup BI Dashboards (Looker) & identify the cost perspectives to help provide insight into customer’s business context
- Work with customers to identify cloud resources and configure the AutoStopping Rule orchestrator to detect idle times and automatically shut down on-demand and spot resources for increased cost savings
- Implement Harness’s Cloud Asset Governance, our Governance-as-Code system that focuses on cost optimization through real-time enforcement and auto-remediation
- Establish Budgets, Forecasting, Alerts & Notifications for all necessary stakeholders
- Consult on Cloud Cost Optimization best practices, processes, solutions, etc.Interact with customers on a professional and highly technical level.
- Work closely with Pre-sales and Post-sales teams to ensure that Harness customers are successful and experience a high level of customer satisfaction with the Harness solution.
- Document both Pre-implementation and Post-implementation details from Harness delivery methodologies and reference architectures for FinOps solutions.
- BA/BS degree in CS or Computer Engineering-related field with 3+ years of relevant experience
- 5+ Experience with DevOps and including some multiple of the following solutions preferred
- AWS, GCP, Azure, Terraform, Kubernetes, Cloud Custodian, Looker Dashboard, Jenkins, GitHub, Gitlab, Bitbucket, Jira, Helm, OpenShift, Linux, Python, Bash, Powershell, etc.
- Proficient with large and complex cloud environments and knowledge of cost components and cost drivers
- Ability to analyze cloud usage and implement cost optimization strategies
- You are a perpetual learner, thrive in a team setting, enjoy sharing your experience and solutions, consistently pursuing excellence and success in all your tasks, detail-oriented and analytical, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE AT HARNESS
- End-to-end ownership of your projects
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive healthcare benefit
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual social and team-building events
- TGIF-Off program
- Recharge & Reset Program
- Monthly internet reimbursement
HARNESS IN THE NEWS
- Harness Snags $230 Series D - $3.7B Valuation
- Harness Recognized in Inc.'s Best Workplace Awards 2022
- Harness on LinkedIn: America's Great Companies to Work For -- And What You Can Learn From
- #6 - Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2021 list
- #17 on Forbes Top 50 Cloud Companies to Work For
- #47 on LinkedIn’ Top 50 Companies to Work For
- #2 on Quartz 2021 list best places to work for remote workers
- 2021 Career Launching Companies List
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.