Principal Product Manager
Fathom is on a mission to use AI to understand and structure the world’s medical data, starting by making sense of the terabytes of clinician notes contained within the electronic health records of the world’s largest health systems. Our deep learning engine automates the translation of patient records into the billing codes used for healthcare provider reimbursement, a process today that costs hospitals in the US $15B+ annually and tens of billions more in errors and denied claims. We are a venture-backed company that completed a Series B round of financing for $46M in late 2022.
Fathom is looking for a US-based Senior Product Manager to build a next generation interface to support the next phase of Fathom’s growth. The Senior Product Manager will work across all stakeholders, including customers and the product, engineering, and sales teams to build a world-class interface to augment Fathom’s industry-leading deep-learning system.
Please note that this position requires physical residency in the U.S.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
- Interfacing with clients, the Fathom executive team, and our guiding committee to define requirements and roadmap
- Managing a mix of designers, engineers and subject matter experts to build, test and deploy a world-class experience
- Becoming a subject matter expert in both medical coding and the intersection of AI and human interface
We are looking for a teammate with:
- A track record of personal excellence
- 5+ years of experience in a high performance organization(s)
- Building web-based applications
- Experience hiring and managing teams and vendors
- High emotional intelligence and excellent judgment
- Comfort working in a hybrid environment across time zones
- Passion for exploring and iterating upon novel UI patterns
Bonus points if you have:
- Lead end-to-end design and deployment of a SaaS application
- Experience with no-code platforms for prototyping and iteration
- Majored in STEM
- A desire to be in office 3-4 days per week in the Bay area
- Been a founder or early hire at a startup
- $160 000 - $225 000 USD
Something looks off?