Senior Manager, Campaigns (Remote)
Drata is looking for a Sr. Manager, Campaigns. This person will be a key member of the growing revenue marketing team at a fast-growing, B2B SaaS startup. You will build and manage the integrated campaign function that includes paid media, programs, and account-based orchestration. We’re looking for someone who has built this function before and knows what it takes to make all the parts work together seamlessly.We pride ourselves in our ability to move quickly and get the job done, and are committed to making sure every team member is set up to exceed expectations and learn and grow in their role. This role will manage the campaigns team.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the function responsible for developing integrated campaigns that drive awareness and quality pipeline that converts to revenue
- Determine channel selection, strategy, execution, and budget of integrated campaign motion
- Work cross-functionally with product marketing, field/events, brand, Data, PR and other functions to learn and refine campaign performance
- Create reporting and continually direct the optimization of campaigns
- Partner with marketing operations to implement and operationalize campaigns, including reporting, analytics and tech stack requirements
- Forecast the impact of global campaigns on marketing pipeline and funnel
- Oversee campaigns team and three direct reports, aligning programs, paid media and account-based marketing managers; oversee paid and campaign budgets
- Drive pivot to account based strategy, partnering with SDRs, field/marketing, product marketing, and other teams to action; drive implementation and adoption of account based marketing platform
What you bring:
- 7 - 8 years of experience in integrated campaigns, demand gen, marketing program management and account based marketing (ABM), with 5 - 6 years of direct management experience
- Strategic thinker with the ability to translate marketing goals into actionable campaigns
- Experience championing segment and industry campaigns
- Superb project & team management skills; a track record of managing teams that have exceeded goals
- Familiarlity with a variety of tools, including Salesforce, HubSpot, 6sense, Zoominfo, Asana, clearbit and more
- Deep understanding of paid media strategies and execution, 6Sense power user
- Proven experience managing 7-figure budgets that drive measurable pipeline and revenue
- Self-motivated and results-driven, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Open mindedness and desire to coach and mentor a team and others
- Deep B2B saas experience, security always a plus
- Health & Wellness: 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans - for employee and dependents + on demand health care concierge
- HSA, FSA, & DCFSA: Pre-tax savings plans for healthcare and dependent care
- 100% paid short and long term disability plus life + AD&D benefits
- Learning & Development: $500 annually towards professional development opportunities + $250 annually towards personal development opportunities
- Flexible Time Off: Flexible vacation policy for strong, fully charged batteries
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave: An inclusive policy to ensure you have time with your newborn, newly adopted, or foster child
- Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home + $1,000 annually to cover necessary business related items for your home office
- Charitable Giving Program: Up to $500 match for qualified charities
- 401K: Reach your financial goals while reducing your taxes
This role will receive a competitive base salary, benefits, and equity. The applicable salary range for each US-based role is based on where the employee works and is aligned to one of 3 tiers based on the cost of labor for that geographic area. The expected salary ranges for this role are set forth below.
Tier 1: $177,650 - $219,450
Tier 2: $159,885 - $197,505
Tier 3: $142,120 - $175,560
You can view which tier applies to where you plan to work here. A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s leveling and compensation–including a candidate’s professional background and experience. These ranges may be modified in the future and final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
Please continue to apply if you are unsure that you fit into our compensation structure.
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company's security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers when it comes to protecting their data. We've felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company. It’s a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process - and it only grows more complex and expensive over time.
Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way - with automation.
Employment at Drata is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.