VP, Professional Services (Remote)
Join our team as the Vice President of Professional Services and lead the charge in shaping the future of Compliance Advisory Services, Solution Architecture, and Implementation Services. Your strategic expertise and customer-centric approach will be the key to unlocking unparalleled growth and success for our professional services organization. Join us on this journey and let's make a lasting impact together!
What you’ll do:
Leadership and Strategy:
- Develop and execute the strategic direction for the professional services organization, with a specific focus on Compliance Advisory Services, Solution Architecture and Implementation services.
- Lead, mentor, and manage a high-performing team of professionals, providing guidance and support to promote their growth and success.
- Collaborate with Drata’s cross functional executive team to align professional services initiatives with overall company goals and objectives.
Compliance Advisory Services:
- Set the team standards for providing expert audit and compliance advisory services to Customers, leveraging Drata’s industry knowledge and experience to understand their business challenges and develop differentiated solutions.
- Build and maintain strong Customer relationships, serving as a trusted advisor and ensuring Customer satisfaction throughout the engagement lifecycle.
- Identify new business opportunities and strategic partnerships to expand the Drata services portfolio.
Solution Architecture and Implementation Services:
- Lead the development and maturation of Drata’s Implementation and Solution Architecture services to align with Customer requirements while considering scalability, security, and ecosystem partnerships.
- Oversee the successful execution of implementation projects, ensuring adherence to project timelines, budgets, and Drata’s high quality standards.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement within the solution delivery processes, driving efficiency and effectiveness and enhancing service delivery.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to identify and pursue new business opportunities, contributing to the growth and expansion of the professional services organization and ecosystem.
- Participate in key Customer meetings, presentations, and proposals to showcase the value and capabilities of our advisory and implementation services.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, market demands, and competitive landscape to inform business development strategies.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field; advanced degree preferred.
- Extensive experience (10+years) in professional services leadership roles, with a focus on implementation, advisory and solution architecture services.
- Strong knowledge of industry best practices, emerging trends, and technologies related to advisory services and solution implementation.
- Proven track record of successfully managing and delivering complex projects within time and budget constraints.
- Exceptional leadership and team management skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate teams to achieve goals.
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities, with the capability to effectively interact with Customers, executives, and stakeholders.
- Health & Wellness: 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans - for employee and dependents + on demand health care concierge
- HSA, FSA, & DCFSA: Pre-tax savings plans for healthcare and dependent care
- 100% paid short and long term disability plus life + AD&D benefits
- Learning & Development: $500 annually towards professional development opportunities + $250 annually towards personal development opportunities
- Flexible Time Off: Flexible vacation policy for strong, fully charged batteries
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave: An inclusive policy to ensure you have time with your newborn, newly adopted, or foster child
- Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home + $1,000 annually to cover necessary business related items for your home office
- Charitable Giving Program: Up to $500 match for qualified charities
- 401K: Reach your financial goals while reducing your taxes
This role will receive a competitive base salary, benefits, and equity. A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s leveling and compensation–including a candidate’s professional background and experience.
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company's security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers when it comes to protecting their data. We've felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company. It’s a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process - and it only grows more complex and expensive over time.
Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way - with automation.
Employment at Drata is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.