Senior Manager, Marketing Operations (Remote)
The Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations will support Drata’s world class marketing team, overseeing the entire marketing operations process and infrastructure. You’ll use data to drive our growth, leading projects from start to finish and ensuring we are constantly improving along the way. You’re customer obsessed and focused on optimizing our internal customer experience so we can continue to delight our growing customer base. We’re looking for a doer, someone driven enough to build from scratch, and with the vision to enhance the groundwork that has already been laid.
This role will report to the VP of Business Operations (under the COO) and will be a key member of our Operations team, bringing a track record of proven success - preferably in a high-growth, fast-paced startup environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Own reporting and analytics that support the marketing team; not only do you supply the data, but you use it to drive operational improvements across the GTM team
- Build a healthy contact database leveraging data providers and the demand gen team for opt-in
- Manage the marketing automation platform that scores, routes, and creates intelligent nurture paths to further qualify accounts
- Skilled at account-based flows and how to map intent and interest to sales engagement platforms
- Set up and optimize our email marketing performance across our prospect and customer database, designing benchmarks and consistently evolving to better target our ICP and improve our KPIs
- Establish an A/B testing strategy with clearly defined variables, goals, and measured outcomes
- Maintain scalable and efficient campaign programs, partnering with campaign stakeholders to improve processes and document and communicate clear SLAs
- Build and enhance efficient lead scoring, campaign tracking, list management, database health, segmentation/ICP strategies, etc.
- Assist in quarterly and annual budget planning and ensure our GTM teams remain aligned on goals/expectations
- Own a marketing tech stack consisting of 3rd party platforms and internal tools including HubSpot, Salesforce, ZoomInfo, Zoom Meetings, Google Analytics, Segment, and others
- Own standards for best practices across the marketing org, documenting processes, and effectively communicating them across stakeholders
- Optimize our marketing request intake process, aligning stakeholders and holding them accountable to clearly defined SLAs
- Build cross-functional support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel
What You’ll Bring:
- 6+ years of experience in Marketing Operations
- 2+ years of people management experience
- An advanced understanding of the common marketing tech stack, with experience maintaining a strong integration between HubSpot and Salesforce, 6Sense or Demandbase, Marketo, BI tools, Webinar platforms, ChiliPiper, intent platforms, etc.
- An advanced understanding of B2B SaaS business metrics and KPIs
- Proven excellence leading and partnering cross-functionally with GTM teams
- You’re a learn-it-all individual, consistently looking to expand your knowledge and provide value cross-functionally
- An unmatched attention to detail, taking pride in everything you do and understanding that the little things matter
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a results-driven environment
- You know how to motivate a team and drive them towards a common goal using exceptional communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Health & Wellness: 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans - for employee and dependents + on demand health care concierge
- HSA, FSA, & DCFSA: Pre-tax savings plans for healthcare and dependent care
- 100% paid short and long term disability plus life + AD&D benefits
- Learning & Development: $500 annually towards professional development opportunities + $250 annually towards personal development opportunities
- Flexible Time Off: Flexible vacation policy for strong, fully charged batteries
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave: An inclusive policy to ensure you have time with your newborn, newly adopted, or foster child
- Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home + $1,000 annually to cover necessary business related items for your home office
- Charitable Giving Program: Up to $500 match for qualified charities
- 401K: Reach your financial goals while reducing your taxes
This role will receive a competitive base salary, benefits, and equity. The applicable salary range for each US-based role is based on where the employee works and is aligned to one of 3 tiers based on the cost of labor for that geographic area. The expected salary ranges for this role are set forth below.
Tier 1: $156,188-$192,938
Tier 2: $140,569-$173,644
Tier 3: $124,950-$154,350
You can view which tier applies to where you plan to work here. A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s leveling and compensation–including a candidate’s professional background and experience. These ranges may be modified in the future and final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
Please continue to apply if you are unsure that you fit into our compensation structure.
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company's security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers when it comes to protecting their data. We've felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company. It’s a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process - and it only grows more complex and expensive over time.
Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way - with automation.
Employment at Drata is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.