Partner Solutions Engineer (Remote)
We are looking for a seasoned, hardworking, smart and over achieving Partner Solutions Engineer with proven experience and a passion for selling security SaaS solutions. You will work strategically with our Business Development team to help our partners integrate Drata into their technical infrastructure. In addition to designing solutions, you’ll need to build prototypes and proofs of concept to help sell the power of the potential partnerships internally and externally. You will work cross-functionally with product and engineering teams to drive new requirements and solutions to shape Drata’s partner landscape..
What you’ll do:
- Technical solutions liaison for resellers, MSSPs and VARs, enabling partners on the Drata Platform and advising on initial customer demos/deployments/Proof of Concepts (POCs)
- Assess and respond to RFPs/tender for Reseller, SI, and MSSP-lead proposals for Public and Private sectors
- Develop video and document enablement content/criteria for partners to achieve certification within the Drata Platform
- Tech advisor for technology partners to build third-party integrations utilizing OpenAPI, OAuth, and REST-based middleware written in a multitude of programming languages
- Cross-functional lead between product teams and BD partners, providing insight and process into bug remediation, product enhancement, and feature requests
- Evangelizing the Drata Platform to auditors, CISOs and security expert partners in commercial and enterprise and organizations
- Develop and manage the Drata Partner Demo Sandbox, an Okta IdP-fronted testing environment for all Reseller and Technology Partners to demo, experiment and test integrations
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years experience in a Solutions Engineering, Partner Engineering, Sales Engineering, or Solutions Architecture role within the SaaS security space
- Preferred knowledge of cloud providers, such as AWS, GCP, etc
- Experience building out proof of concepts
- Proven track record selling/supporting complex enterprise solutions
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with partners
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills
- Health & Wellness: 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans - for employee and dependents + on demand health care concierge
- HSA, FSA, & DCFSA: Pre-tax savings plans for healthcare and dependent care
- 100% paid short and long term disability plus life + AD&D benefits
- Learning & Development: $500 annually towards professional development opportunities + $250 annually towards personal development opportunities
- Flexible Time Off: Flexible vacation policy for strong, fully charged batteries
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave: An inclusive policy to ensure you have time with your newborn, newly adopted, or foster child
- Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home + $1,000 annually to cover necessary business related items for your home office
- Charitable Giving Program: Up to $500 match for qualified charities
- 401K: Reach your financial goals while reducing your taxes
This role will receive a competitive base salary, variable commission, benefits, and equity. The applicable salary range for each US-based role is based on where the employee works and is aligned to one of 3 tiers based on the cost of labor for that geographic area. The expected salary ranges for this role are set forth below.
Tier 1: $142,800 - $176,400
Tier 2: $128,520 - $158,760
Tier 3: $114,240 - $141,120
You can view which tier applies to where you plan to work here. A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s leveling and compensation–including a candidate’s professional background and experience. These ranges may be modified in the future and final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
Please continue to apply if you are unsure that you fit into our compensation structure.
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company's security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers when it comes to protecting their data. We've felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company. It’s a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process - and it only grows more complex and expensive over time.
Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way - with automation.
Employment at Drata is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.