Sales Development Manager (Remote)
We are looking for a passionate, high-performing Sales Development Manager with 2+ years of experience in client-facing, management-level roles within the SaaS space. You'll be coming in to lead a team of SDRs to create qualified opportunities for the sales team. Exceptional candidates are hungry to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and have a proven track record of success in their past roles and experiences.
What you’ll do:
- Hire, train, and lead a high-performing team of Sales Development Representatives.
- Inspire individuals and motivate a team to exceed objectives through regular coaching, feedback, and mentorship.
- Develop and mentor reps for career growth within the Drata Sales organization and other departments.
- Regularly report on key individual and team metrics to identify strengths and areas for improvement.
- Refine and improve the sales playbooks and training guides.
- Work closely with Sales and SDR Leadership team to improve opportunity management and qualification processes.
- Accurately forecast weekly, monthly and quarterly attainment.
What you’ll bring:
- 1+ years managing an Enterprise Sales Development team in the SaaS space
- 2+ years in sales, preferably in SaaS
- Passionate about training and developing a team
- Strong foundation with SDR processes, and KPIs
- Excellent ability to identify and resolve problems in SDR processes
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and performance management skills
- Proven success with consistently exceeding targets and surpassing competitors
- Successful background with forecasting, enablement, competitive analysis and sales strategies
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Health & Wellness: 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans - for employee and dependents + on demand health care concierge
- HSA, FSA, & DCFSA: Pre-tax savings plans for healthcare and dependent care
- 100% paid short and long term disability plus life + AD&D benefits
- Learning & Development: $500 annually towards professional development opportunities + $250 annually towards personal development opportunities
- Flexible Time Off: Flexible vacation policy for strong, fully charged batteries
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave: An inclusive policy to ensure you have time with your newborn, newly adopted, or foster child
- Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home + $1,000 annually to cover necessary business related items for your home office
- Charitable Giving Program: Up to $500 match for qualified charities
- 401K: Reach your financial goals while reducing your taxes
This role will receive a competitive base salary, sales commission, benefits, and equity. The base salary for US-based employees is listed below.
Sales Development Manager: $114,000
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s leveling and compensation–including a candidate’s professional background and experience. These numbers may be modified in the future and final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
Please continue to apply if you are unsure that you fit into our compensation structure.
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company's security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers when it comes to protecting their data. We've felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company. It’s a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process - and it only grows more complex and expensive over time.
Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way - with automation.
Employment at Drata is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.
Something looks off?