Senior Product Designer (Remote)
Drata is looking for a Senior Product Designer. This person will be a key member of the growing design team of one of the fastest growing, B2B SaaS startups that’s already achieved unicorn status. We’re looking for someone who identifies as a ‘doer’ and is comfortable working cross-functionally and externally in helping Drata achieve its growth goals. We pride ourselves in our ability to move quickly and get the job done, and are committed to making sure every team member is set up to exceed expectations and learn and grow in their role. This role will report to Drata’s Director of Design, but work directly with product and engineering leaders.
If you’re looking to roll up your sleeves, make an immediate impact, and be a high-visibility contributor within the organization, this role might be for you.
What you’ll do:
As a Senior Product Designer, you will design robust user experiences in key areas of our software, helping our users navigate the complexities of security and compliance. You will…
- Contribute to problem discovery and ideation in support of Drata’s strategic vision and the value our platform delivers to customers
- Create and present flows and prototypes for both desktop and mobile devices
- Provide constructive feedback to fellow designers and product managers on new feature design efforts
- Manage, refine and scale our nascent design system by creating and documenting design patterns, templates and visual guidelines
- Gather research through user testing platforms or by facilitating workshops with customers and fellow Drata experts
- Organize complex data management tasks into user-friendly hierarchies and intuitive workflows
- Collaborate with product team to define metrics for success that will ground our future work and elevate Drata’s strategic vision for our platform
- Define user experience requirements for development teams—and work alongside them through delivery
- Provide design direction to external agencies and freelancers
What you’ll bring:
- 4 - 5+ years working in Product Design, User Experience Design, Interaction Design, or Content Strategy, preferably at a high-growth SaaS company
- A portfolio demonstrating your expertise in UX/UI principles. Strong information architecture experience preferred, so please highlight examples of guiding users through complexity
- Experience working in direct collaboration with product managers
- Experience working in direct collaboration with developers/engineers in an agile environment.
- Ability to work across multiple projects and maintain a strong attention to detail
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized. Has a desire for pushing the boundaries of enterprise software design with modern, emerging UI patterns and implementation technologies
- Must work well with others and be open to feedback from multiple stakeholders; no creative ego
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with Figma, but more comfortable with pencil and paper
- Health & Wellness: 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans - for employee and dependents + on demand health care concierge
- HSA, FSA, & DCFSA: Pre-tax savings plans for healthcare and dependent care
- 100% paid short and long term disability plus life + AD&D benefits
- Learning & Development: $500 annually towards professional development opportunities + $250 annually towards personal development opportunities
- Flexible Time Off: Flexible vacation policy for strong, fully charged batteries
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave: An inclusive policy to ensure you have time with your newborn, newly adopted, or foster child
- Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home + $1,000 annually to cover necessary business related items for your home office
- Charitable Giving Program: Up to $500 match for qualified charities
- 401K: Reach your financial goals while reducing your taxes
This role will receive a competitive base salary, benefits, and equity. The applicable salary range for each US-based role is based on where the employee works and is aligned to one of 3 tiers based on the cost of labor for that geographic area. The expected salary ranges for this role are set forth below.
Tier 1: $153,000 - $189,000
Tier 2: $137,700 - $170,100
Tier 3: $122,400 - $151,200
You can view which tier applies to where you plan to work here. A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s leveling and compensation–including a candidate’s professional background and experience. These ranges may be modified in the future and final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
Please continue to apply if you are unsure that you fit into our compensation structure.
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company's security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers when it comes to protecting their data. We've felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company. It’s a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process - and it only grows more complex and expensive over time.
Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way - with automation.
Employment at Drata is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.
Something looks off?