Technical Support Representative (Remote)
Our Customer Success team is excited to be adding to the Technical Support team! In this role you will work on technical issues, troubleshoot and guide a wide range of customers to successfully utilize our platform. You will work on a close knit team with a history of success building, scaling and supporting Drata’s customer success arm–which is second to none (check out the reviews!). If you thrive in a fast paced environment with a team of A players to learn and grow with, Drata is the place for you.
Please note this role is West Coast based and will only be accepting candidates who currently reside in PST or MST.
What you’ll do:
- Become a technical product knowledge expert on our platform, products, and services with guidance from our Senior team members.
- Help our customers with fully deploying Drata into their organizations. That involves troubleshooting with Drata itself to solving contextual issues related to a user’s cloud infrastructure, version control, IdP, HRIS, and endpoints within their environment.
- Serve as a technical expert when covering correspondence via live chat, email, and video.
- Provide customer service to a wide range of customers, from small businesses to big enterprises and educational institutions.
- Work alongside our customer success managers to help customers complete full rollouts of Drata and, occasionally, work with sales to facilitate upsell opportunities.
- Channel feedback to the rest of the company, especially when collaborating with our product and engineering teams to troubleshoot and define issues, and track their impact and fixes.
- Contribute to the ongoing internal learning and success of our team by sharing knowledge through mentorship and collaboration.
What you’ll bring:
- Service-minded and attentive to giving customers the best possible support and experience with our products.
- Initiative and desire to learn new skills/ technologies and remain up-to-date with the latest trends; real passion for solving technical problems.
- Willingness to research and learn more complex skills related to compliance, automation, and log monitoring.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask.
- An understanding of the principles of compliance and/or automation technology.
- 1-2 years of experience working in a position providing technical support through clear written and verbal communication.
- Basic cloud knowledge.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Health & Wellness: 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans - for employee and dependents + on demand health care concierge
- HSA, FSA, & DCFSA: Pre-tax savings plans for healthcare and dependent care
- 100% paid short and long term disability plus life + AD&D benefits
- Learning & Development: $500 annually towards professional development opportunities + $250 annually towards personal development opportunities
- Flexible Time Off: Flexible vacation policy for strong, fully charged batteries
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave: An inclusive policy to ensure you have time with your newborn, newly adopted, or foster child
- Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home + $1,000 annually to cover necessary business related items for your home office
- Charitable Giving Program: Up to $500 match for qualified charities
- 401K: Reach your financial goals while reducing your taxes
This role will receive a competitive base salary, benefits, and equity. The applicable salary range for each US-based role is based on where the employee works and is aligned to one of 3 tiers based on the cost of labor for that geographic area. The expected salary ranges for this role are set forth below.
Tier 1: $59,500 - $73,500
Tier 2: $53,550 - $66,150
Tier 3: $47,600 - $58,800
You can view which tier applies to where you plan to work here. A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s leveling and compensation–including a candidate’s professional background and experience. These ranges may be modified in the future and final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
Please continue to apply if you are unsure that you fit into our compensation structure.
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company's security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers when it comes to protecting their data. We've felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company. It’s a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process - and it only grows more complex and expensive over time.
Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way - with automation.
Employment at Drata is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.
Something looks off?