Implementation Consultant (German-speaking)
Posted on Tuesday, August 22, 2023
Who are we
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Unicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 300 million orders completed globally.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter, and more connected so that they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights, they can easily manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally, and spot new opportunities across platforms.
Who we work with
The most popular and up-and-coming food delivery platforms around the globe, along with your local takeaway restaurants and stores! We also partner with Point Of Sale (POS) Software providers, ensuring we work together in the FoodTech space to deliver a market-leading product.
Situated within our strategic hubs spanning Europe, North America, South America, Oceania, Asia, and the Middle East, Deliverect is experiencing an exciting phase of rapid expansion on a global scale. Our journey is marked by ambition, a strong sense of ownership, and collective celebrations of success within our tight-knit team. Fueled by profound mutual respect, we consistently foster an environment conducive to continuous learning and personal growth.
Unified by our Values
At Deliverect, our collective journey is steered by a steadfast commitment to empowerment, unity, and innovation. We empower ambitious pursuits by providing the tools needed to conquer challenges, fostering a culture of ownership and collaboration. Our unity is illuminated by respect and empathy, as we engage in open dialogue, celebrate strengths, and create a secure environment for growth. Fuelled by an unwavering dedication to innovation, we encourage imaginative ideas and nurture inventive thinking through transparent communication and a relentless pursuit of learning. These values drive us forward, shaping our path as we continue to make a meaningful impact.
Reason for the role:
To support our expansion we are looking for an Implementation Consultant.
In this role, you are in direct contact with our international customers, delivery channels and resellers (Point of Sales Vendors).
You provide our partners with important product information on our Delivery platform and provide support with technical or other questions concerning our product. You are responsible for the technical implementation of our large customers and partners and accompany them at the highest level through the first application steps with our product. Not only the customer contact will be important in this position, but also the coordination especially with our enterprise sales team and the customer success team.
- You will take care of our midsize and enterprise customers and partners, always ensuring that the full potential of our product can be utilized
- You will be responsible for describing and escalating bugs through the appropriate internal channels
- You handle complex implementation processes with the utmost care, keeping a close eye on the specified KPIs
- You work out the "best practice solutions" and create guides for internal and external use
- You are very familiar with our service processes and you will also support efforts to constantly develop and improve these internally and externally
Background and skills:
- University degree and relevant professional experience at a B2B software company in relation to a product requiring explanation, preferably in the areas of (but not limited to), hospitality technologies, e-commerce or IT.
- The customer needs are very important to you and you will be able to offer a truly service-oriented approach
- Highly autonomous and self-starter
- Excellent command of the German language in a business context and very high proficiency in English (English is our internal common language). Other languages are an advantage.
- You are familiar with concepts such as REST APIs, webhooks and tokens and have the ability to read and understand JSON, XML and similar.
- You have an understanding of how integrations work at a conceptual level.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- You can quickly familiarise yourself with new and technically complex issues, prioritize them and organize yourself
- Ideally, you already worked with ticket and CRM systems in the past (e.g. Jira, Hubspot, Salesforce)
- You are open to new ideas and approaches, you have excellent communication skills and you are familiar with the fast implementation of solutions
- You are quick to think on your feet and come up with out-of-the-box solutions
What we offer
- Fast-growing SaaS scale-up that’s been named “unicorn”
- Learning budget and pathways
- Paternity / Maternity policies
- Enhanced holiday or vacation entitlement
- We offer flexibility around working hours, locations and office days
- Diverse international team; regular company and team events
- Transparency and visibility on company vision, strategy, roadmap and progress
- Constant innovation on products, with weekly releases, constant new features and incremental optimisations
- The opportunity to be a part of solving some of the biggest challenges facing the global food tech industry
Deliverect is dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace where all individuals are treated with respect and provided equal employment opportunities. To achieve this, we are dedicated to continuously improving our practices to ensure equal opportunity and fairness for all employees. We actively seek applications from individuals who may be underrepresented in the industry, including but not limited to women, racial and ethnic minorities, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ+ community. We believe that embracing a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives strengthens our company and drives innovation.
Rights to Work
Please note, internal and external applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the country where the role is located in order to be considered. Proof of eligibility may be required during the recruitment process. While we value the contributions of individuals from various backgrounds, it's important to note that we are unable to provide financial support for relocation or travel assistance at this time.
If you require any assistance or support during our recruitment process, or an accommodation due to a disability, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.