EMEA Manufacturing Industry GTM Leader
While candidates in the listed locations are encouraged for this role, we are open to remote candidates in other locations.
Databricks is looking for a highly strategic, agile, and result-driven senior executive of Manufacturing to lead our technology go-to-market (GTM) initiatives in Europe. This executive will play a crucial role in driving the execution of our GTM strategy, ensuring the successful commercialization of our technological products, and fostering strategic partnerships to improve our market presence. If you have a passion for technology, a strong track record in manufacturing, and an innovative mindset, we’d love to meet you.
You will report to our Manufacturing Global Industry Leader, but will have daily engagement with EMEA leadership.
The impact you will have:
- Drive the strategic and operational execution of our GTM initiatives, focusing on our manufacturing and logistics industries
- Build alignment with senior leaders across the EMEA organization, and collaborate with cross-functional teams including Sales, Field Engineering, GTM, Marketing, Partnerships, Product, Marketing and external partners to develop and implement effective GTM strategies and programs
- Build and maintain executive relationships with key stakeholders in the industry, including clients, partners, and suppliers
- Create and publish thought leadership in journals and represent Databricks in key conferences
- Support the development of industry strategy and ongoing analysis of market trends and the competitive landscape to align our GTM strategies with the market dynamics and to capitalize on growth opportunities
- Define key performance metrics and goals for the manufacturing GTM initiatives, monitor progress, and adjust plans as necessary
- Travel to locations across Europe, the Middle East and Africa for customer meetings, executive briefings, events and other engagements
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or a related field. An MBA or other relevant post-graduate qualification is preferred
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a leadership role within the manufacturing sector, with at least 5 years in a strategic GTM role
- Demonstrated success in launching technology products to market in a manufacturing environment
- Strong understanding of the data technology landscape and ability to integrate new technologies into the manufacturing process
- Exceptional leadership and team management skills, with the ability to inspire and lead cross-functional teams
- Proven track record of building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Fluency in German or French, plus English
- Excellent analytical and strategic planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Private medical insurance
- Life, accident & disability insurance
- Pension Plan
- Vision Reimbursement
- Equity awards
- Enhanced Parental Leaves
- Fitness reimbursement
- Annual career development fund
- Home office & work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel accident insurance
- Mental wellness resources
- mployee referral bonus
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 10,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, Grammarly, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Data Intelligence Platform to unify and democratize data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe and was founded by the original creators of Lakehouse, Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.