Senior Internal Events Manager
While we prefer candidates in the listed location, we are open to remote candidates in other locations.
As the Senior Internal Events Manager at Databricks, you will be part of a high-growth tech company with a collaborative culture. You will work with the Events team, senior executives, and other cross-functional partners to build scalable and efficient enablement events for the business. You will also support virtual and onsite event execution and seamless enablement of our business partners to create maximum impact.
The impact you will have:
- Inspiring internal events that effectively cascade company strategy, generate team alignment, provide essential learning, and foster long term building strategies
- Thorough project plans and tracking for planning, implementation, execution, and fulfillment of events across all workstreams
- Strong cross-functional relationships with key stakeholders inside and outside of Databricks
- Smooth operations and flawless execution of events logistics as reflected in stakeholder feedback, survey data, and NPS scores
- Best in class program content, materials, technology, experiences to push the envelope and take programs to a new level each quarter
- Scalable and repeatable processes/templates/kits for global program deployment
- On budget execution of programs with timely and accurate reconciliation with Finance stakeholders
- Optimized programs based on year over year stakeholder feedback, survey data, business objectives, and other analysis
- Comprehensive internal communications across the business (workstream project management, executive briefs, broad employee comms, etc.)
What we look for:
- 8 or more years of event planning experience in a B2B enterprise software company, includes coordinating tradeshow sponsorships and sales events, Banquet Event Order (BEO) management, and event marketing
- Highly skilled with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Mail), MS Excel, Mac, and technology literate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven capacity for exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, self-starting, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong project management skills, demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Efficient and effective meeting management skills
- Must be metrics driven and be a strong analytical thinker
- Marketo, Salesforce, Tableau experience preferred
- Travel required for events
- Efficient meeting management skills
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) Plan
- FSA, HSA and Commuter Benefit Plans
- Equity Awards
- Flexible Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Family Planning
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Annual Career Development Fund
- Home Office/Work Headphones Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Mental Wellness Resources
Pay Range Transparency
Databricks is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The pay range(s) for this role is listed below and represents base salary range for non-commissionable roles or on-target earnings for commissionable roles. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to job-related skills, depth of experience, relevant certifications and training, and specific work location. Based on the factors above, Databricks utilizes the full width of the range. The total compensation package for this position may also include eligibility for annual performance bonus, equity, and the benefits listed above. For more information regarding which range your location is in visit our page here.
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 9,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.