Enterprise Account Executive
Databricks operates at the leading edge of the Unified Data Analytics and AI space. Our customers turn to us to lead the accelerated innovation that their businesses need to gain first mover advantage in today's ultra competitive landscape.
We are looking for a creative, delivery oriented Enterprise Account Executive to join the team in Germany to maximise the phenomenal market opportunity that exists for Databricks. Reporting to the Director of Enterprise Sales, as an Enterprise Account Executive at Databricks you'll focus on acquiring new enterprise-class customers and share an informed point of view on the Big Data and Advanced Analytics space.
The impact you will have:
- Assess your list of assigned (30+) enterprise accounts and develop a strategy to execute against it
- Identify new business opportunities, win new clients and increase the subsequent usage of the Lakehouse platform
- Build and nurture C-level relationships at your clients
- Orchestrate and utilise our field engineering teams to ensure valuable outcomes for your clients
- Lead your customers and partners to identify impactful big data and AI use cases whilst proving their value on the Databricks Lakehouse platform.
- Build exceptional value with all engagements to guide successful negotiations to close point.
What we look for:
- Track record of achieving and over-achieving against quota
- Experience selling complex software (ideally with a focus on data & AI) to new enterprise clients in Germany
- A passion for winning new clients (also known as the hunter mentality!)
- Strong tenure in previous roles
- Understanding of consumption-based, land and expand sales models advantageous
- Evidence of creating demand and delivering substantial value for clients
- Experience working with sales methodologies and process, e.g. account planning, MEDDPICC, Value Selling and accurate forecasting
- Experience developing partnerships with "champions" and client teams to support execution of your territory plan
- Experience developing a clear partner strategy and implement it to achieve success
- Understanding of how to identify important uses cases and buying centres to increase the impact of Databricks for clients
- Fluent German and business English required
- Private medical insurance
- Life, accident and disability coverage
- Pension Plan
- Vision Reimbursement
- Equity awards
- Enhanced Parental Leaves
- Fitness reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Home office & work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel insurance
- Mental wellness resources
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 9,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.