Senior Staff Product Manager, Feature Store
At Databricks, we are passionate about enabling data teams to solve the world’s toughest problems — from making the next mode of transportation a reality to accelerating the development of medical breakthroughs. We do this by building and running the world’s best data and AI infrastructure platform so our customers can use deep data insights to improve their business.
More about the team:
As a Product Manager for the Feature Store, you will play a critical role in shaping and driving the future of our AI platform. The Feature Store is a key component of the Databricks data ecosystem, offering tight integration with the Unity Catalog, leveraging its governance, lineage, and semantics to unlock the full potential of the data for increased automation and model quality.
As a Product Manager, you will play a critical role in our team, steering the strategic direction and implementation of the Lakehouse AI Feature Store. Your insights and leadership will directly influence the way we handle, store, and leverage data for AI systems. This role is a unique opportunity for you to make your mark in a rapidly evolving field that blends technology, data science, and product innovation. In this role, you will work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, and go to market teams to define the roadmap and deliver creative features that empower data-driven decision-making and accelerate AI development.
The impact you will have:
- Capitalize on this strategic point of differentiation by continuing to inspire creativity, simplification, performance, and usability.
- Drive the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for the Feature Store, aligning it with Databricks’ broader business objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including engineering, design, and marketing to build and deliver user-friendly features.
- Act as the voice of the customer, integrating user feedback into product design to meet customer needs and enhance user satisfaction.
- Drive adoption and usage of the Lakehouse AI Feature Store, working closely with sales and customer success teams.
- Monitor and analyze product performance, competitive landscape, and market trends, using these insights to drive product improvements and identify new opportunities.
What we look for:
- An accomplished product leader with prior experience launching and growing an enterprise SaaS product or products
- Strong understanding of the AI and/or data businesses.
- Experience recognizing customer needs, creating an encapsulating product vision, translating requirements to product specifications, driving alignment with stakeholders, building and bringing products to market, and driving adoption post-launch
- Ownership and get-stuff-done attitude
- Strong bias to ship products by understanding the most critical aspects to make the product successful
- Experience partnering with senior engineering leadership with an ability to deep-dive into complex technical concepts.
- Passion for designing products that simplify user experience of technically complex products.
- 7+ years of experience leading technically complex enterprise products.
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Mental wellness resources
Pay Range Transparency
Databricks is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The pay range(s) for this role is listed below and represents base salary range for non-commissionable roles or on-target earnings for commissionable roles. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to job-related skills, depth of experience, relevant certifications and training, and specific work location. Based on the factors above, Databricks utilizes the full width of the range. The total compensation package for this position may also include eligibility for annual performance bonus, equity, and the benefits listed above. For more information regarding which range your location is in visit our page here.
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 9,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.