Named Enterprise Account Executive
Databricks operates at the leading edge of the Unified Data Analytics and AI space. Our customers turn to us to drive the accelerated innovation that their businesses need to gain first mover advantage in today's ultra competitive landscape.
As we continue our rapid expansion across Central Europe, we are looking for an experienced Named Enterprise Account Executive to manage a small portfolio of some of our largest accounts in Switzerland. You'll lead conversations with an informed and compelling point of view on the Big Data, Advanced Analytics and AI space. You'll partner closely with business leaders within your key accounts, gain an understanding of their strategic objectives and sell customised use-cases that will help them reach their goals. In this highly consultative Named Account role you will drive successful engagements and, together with both our internal teams and external partners, you will provide exceptional value to our customers.
The impact you will have:
- Assess your territory and develop a strategy to execute against it
- Identify land opportunities and develop the expand / consumption use cases
- Orchestrate and utilise internal teams to maximise the impact on your ecosystem
- Build exceptional value with all engagements to guide successful negotiations to close point
- Build impactful relationships with CxO-level stakeholders to drive meaningful, value-led conversations
What we look for:
- Successful track record of over achieving against quota
- Demonstrable experience of winning complex software deals and/or selling technical consulting engagements in Switzerland
- Understanding of consumption-based land and expand sales models
- Evidence of creating demand that delivered substantial business value
- Experience of following robust sales methodologies and process, e.g. account planning, MEDDPICC, Value Selling, Command of the Message and accurate forecasting
- Experience of building effective champions and collaborative teams to support execution of your territory plan
- Experience of developing a clear partner strategy and managing it to success
- Understanding of how to identify all key uses cases and buying centres in an opportunity to increase the impact of Databricks in an organisation
- Fluent English and German language essential, French language advantageous
- Life, accident and disability coverage
- Company pension with employer contribution
- Equity awards
- Paid parental leave
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel insurance
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 9,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.