Sr. Finance Transformation Manager (OTC- Commercialization)
While candidates in the listed location(s) are encouraged for this role, candidates in other locations will be considered.
Databricks is looking to fill the position of Sr. Manager of Order to Cash Finance Transformation reporting to the Director, OTC Finance Transformation. You will own the New Product and Commercialization process for the Order to cash team, as a strategic owner driving innovation and efficiency at scale. Planning, leading and working on global, enterprise-wide projects that affect the Finance organization is your passion. Collaborating across teams and locations on assigned projects will be necessary in this role. You will optimize the commercialization process and deliver technological improvements. You will develop knowledge of financial affecting processes to identify and build scalable solutions. You will need to think tactically and apply reasoning skills to achieve results.
The impact you will have:
- As an OTC expert, strive towards solution excellence, planning and driving programs to completion.
- For assigned Commercialization projects, design and improve essential processes through analysis of current state processes, capturing pain points/gaps, developing future state process flows
- Identify and recommend creative ideas to improve business operations, business engagement and project delivery
- Lead all aspects of assigned Commercialization projects and prepare detailed analysis, plans, achievements, results and overall status updates
- Manage program risks and develop mitigation strategies to meet the timelines and goals
- Collaborate across the organization, including Commercialization Operations, FP&A, IT, and the Data Team to gather the requirements of your team and ensure the team has the resources it needs to succeed from project scoping to change management
- Enable the Order to Cash team to maintain Commercialization programs post go live
What we look for:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field
- 6 + years of business process improvement experience
- 4+ years of accounting experience in Revenue, Order to Cash, or related area, observing a SOX control framework
- Experience delivering complex projects with multiple milestones and dependencies
- Experience in project management approaches and phases of the lifecycle as it relates to the detailed aspects of OTC operations
- Strong analytical experience with large, complex financial data sets leveraging tools such as Excel, Power Query, SQL scripts
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
Flexible time off
Paid parental leave
Annual personal development fund
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Pay Range Transparency
Databricks is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The pay range(s) for this role is listed below and represents base salary range for non-commissionable roles or on-target earnings for commissionable roles. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to job-related skills, depth of experience, relevant certifications and training, and specific work location. Based on the factors above, Databricks utilizes the full width of the range. The total compensation package for this position may also include eligibility for annual performance bonus, equity, and the benefits listed above. For more information regarding which range your location is in visit our page here.
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 9,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.