Director, Sales Operations & Analytics
U.S. healthcare is frustrating and deeply flawed. Cedar’s mission is to drive better outcomes for everyone involved. At a time when consumer-friendly healthcare experiences are more critical than ever, our platform is uniquely equipped to solve problems that lead to billing issues and administrative waste.
At Cedar, know that your work will have a meaningful impact on people’s lives. Cedarians work collectively to improve the healthcare experience across the ecosystem–from providers and payers to the people they serve. Join our mission as we build something transformational.
Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
The Director of Sales Operations & Analytics primary goal is to support Cedar’s commercial teams by owning and driving revenue operations - which includes new sales and upsell operations, reporting and analytics, implementing and managing commercial tools, and commercial team training. The Director of Sales Operations & Strategy will continually work with our internal stakeholders to assess Cedar’s processes and provide tactical strategies to improve operational efficiency.
Our ideal candidate has the operational experience to define and execute necessary process changes. This is a role that requires tight process management, and high throughput. Given our expanding client base, the ideal candidate must be comfortable operating independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead high priority commercial initiatives such as revenue process optimization
- Drive data-driven decision making processes throughout the commercial organization
- Lead the implementation and optimization of commercial tools to drive operational efficiencies
- Develop and implement regular reporting of key performance metrics such as forecasting, funnel analysis, and market segmentation
- Actively work with internal stakeholders to maintain Cedar’s revenue pipeline
- Support executive analyses and deliverables for internal, board, and investor stakeholders
- Lead internal processes such as monthly sales and client pipeline reviews
- Collaborate with sales enablement to create playbooks, trainings, and related materials for our client-facing roles
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years in a commercial, sales, or revenue operations role
- Relevant enterprise software or healthcare experience
- Expert level proficiency with Salesforce
- Expert level proficiency with sales engagement & BI tools
- Excellent analytical and data management skills
- Excellent listening and communication skills (verbal, written, presentation)
- Excited about Cedar’s mission of improving the healthcare finance experience
- Eligible to work in the United States
Compensation Range and Benefits
- Salary Rate Range*: $140,000 - $165,000
- This role is equity eligible
- This role offers a competitive benefits and wellness package
*Subject to location, experience, and education
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- A chance to improve the U.S. healthcare system at a high-growth company! Our leading healthcare financial platform is scaling rapidly, helping millions of patients per year
- Unless stated otherwise, most roles have flexibility to work from home or in the office, depending on what works best for you
- Unlimited PTO for vacation, sick and mental health days–we encourage everyone to take at least 20 days of vacation per year to ensure dedicated time to spend with loved ones, explore, rest and recharge
- 16 weeks paid parental leave with health benefits for all parents, plus flexible re-entry schedules for returning to work
- Diversity initiatives that encourage Cedarians to bring their whole selves to work, including three employee resource groups: be@cedar (for BIPOC-identifying Cedarians and their allies), Pridecones (for LGBTQIA+ Cedarians and their allies) and Cedar Women+ (for female-identifying Cedarians)
- Competitive pay, equity (for qualifying roles) and health benefits that start on the first of the month following your start date (or on your start date if your start date coincides with the first of the month)
- Cedar matches 100% of your 401(k) contributions, up to 3% of your annual compensation
- Access to hands-on mentorship, employee and management coaching, and a team discretionary budget for learning and development resources to help you grow both professionally and personally
Cedar was co-founded by Florian Otto and Arel Lidow in 2016 after a negative medical billing experience inspired them to help improve our healthcare system. With a commitment to solving billing and patient experience issues, Cedar has become a leading healthcare technology company fueled by remarkable growth. Over the past several years, we’ve raised more than $350 million in funding from investors such as Andreessen Horowitz and Tiger Global, bringing Cedar’s valuation to $3.2 billion.
As of December 2022, Cedar is engaging with 20 million patients on an annualized basis, and is on target to process $2.7 billion in patient payments annually. Cedar’s ambition is to serve 50-60 million Americans by 2025, about half of the U.S. population that makes medical payments annually. Cedar partners with more than 55 leading healthcare providers and payers including Highmark Inc., Allegheny Health Network, Summit Health, Novant Health, Allina Health and Providence.
Something looks off?