Platform Security Architect
Axonius is the cybersecurity asset management platform that gives organizations a comprehensive asset inventory, uncovers gaps, and automatically validates and enforces policies. Deployed in minutes, the Axonius cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) solution integrates with hundreds of data sources to give customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, decreasing incidents, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. Hundreds of customers worldwide like The New York Times, Schneider Electric, and AB InBev trust Axonius to control complexity.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide and achieved unicorn status in early 2021. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™, was named one of Fortune’s 2021 Best Small and Medium Workplaces™, and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. Most recently, Axonius was also named to the 2021 and 2022 Forbes Cloud 100 list of the top 100 private SaaS companies in the world, as well as named to Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces, and was ranked #3 on the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for superstars who value growth, team, humility and winning!
As part of our rapid growth we are looking for an Platform Security Architect with a software engineering background in Tel Aviv, Israel.
This position, reporting to the Director of Security, is responsible for strengthening and executing our Application Security practice at Axonius. The person we have in mind has both formal experience as a software engineer, as well as a solid understanding of modern application security practices. In this role, you will work closely with Axonius' R&D team to empower our developers to maintain a high security posture of our products. The person should have a security-centric mindset consistent with modern approaches for incorporating security into the SDLC in a fast-moving, agile environment.
- Work directly with developers to review architectures/designs and code to identify and help remediate vulnerabilities across Axonius' products and internal tools
- Mentor developers around the best practices for a secure software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Implement and maintain software security tooling within Axonius' CI pipeline to provide actionable, high-signal alerts to developers
- Assist with security evaluations of Axonius' products and our secure SDLC
- Assist with the coordination of external penetration tests and general vulnerability management involving Axonius' products and internal tools
- Evaluate, experiment with, and implement new technologies, techniques, and standards in the software security domain
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in a software engineering role before focusing on security
- Solid background in modern application security principles, especially for web applications (the OWASP Top Ten Risks and beyond)
- Experience with cloud infrastructure security (AWS, GCP) and modern DevOps tooling (e.g. the HashiCorp toolchain – Terraform, Packer, Vault)
- Ability to work independently with a strong sense of ownership
- Excellent English and Hebrew written and verbal communication
- Experience evaluating and implementing various categories of software security tools (e.g. SAST, DAST, SCA)
- Experience with containerized and microservice application architectures
- Demonstrated security research activities (e.g. participation in bug bounties or credit for reporting CVEs)
- Examples of thought leadership activities in the security space (e.g. blog posts or conference talks)
A little more about Axonius:
- We are a remote-first culture. We have offices in New York and in Tel Aviv, but the majority of our employees are working from home across the US and Internationally.
- Our people aren’t just great professionals, they are great people. We are all here to support each other, ready to help and do what’s best for the entire company.
- Focus on Career growth. We love seeing our people grow into new roles and work hard to ensure everyone sees and can realize a long term career path here at Axonius.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Something looks off?