Backend Engineer- Portugal
As part of our rapid growth we are looking for a Senior Backend Developer to join our team in Portugal.
The Asset Group is a customer-focused group that has E2E responsibilities - from customer requests to quick results in the field. Part of the Asset Group responsibilities are researching solutions and external products, finding ways to incorporate their data, developing and deploying quick features/customizations to achieve the tech win!
What your day will look like:
- Own features, modules and tools to deliver out-of-the-box solutions
- Ensure high customer satisfaction by designing, developing, and deploying our products
- Continually communicate with our clients around the world
- Provide effective pre-and post-sales support to our customers by first understanding their particular needs and then researching, developing, and implementing quick features to prove the concept and improve customer satisfaction.
Our Culture and Benefits:
- While we have physical offices in New York, São Paulo, and Tel Aviv, we embrace a flexible working culture. The majority of our employees work remotely, regardless of their location around the globe. This flexibility allows us to tap into a diverse talent pool and enables our team members to work in a way that suits their individual preferences and circumstances.
- Competitive compensation. Market rate salaries, stock options for all full-time employees with equity refresh opportunities.
- Axonius is committed to ensuring that each team member has a clear and attainable long-term career path. To support this, we allocate a yearly budget to every employee, enabling them to invest in their own growth and learning according to their specific needs and aspirations. In addition, we are given access to Pluralsight, an online education platform that offers a variety of video training courses for software developers.
- We understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance. That's why we provide our employees with three long weekends throughout the year, giving them the opportunity to rejuvenate, spend quality time with loved ones, and invest in their own well-being.As a global company, we strive for excellence in everything we do. To support our employees in communicating effectively across borders, we provide English lessons as part of our commitment to their success.
Reach out if you are:
- Backend Engineer with 4 years of experience
- Highly experienced with Python
- Proficient experience with Linux system
- Extensive experience with a variety of technologies (such as Docker, MongoDB, cloud environments)
- Fast learner, able to work independently and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent English written and verbal communication
- Ability to be available and responsive to customers
- Based in Lisbon area and willing to come to the office once a month
- Experience with GraphQL, REST, SOAP, SQL/ODBC protocols
- Experience working with customers worldwide
- Advanced networking knowledge
A little more about Axonius:
Axonius gives customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. With solutions for both cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) and SaaS management, Axonius is deployed in minutes and integrates with hundreds of data sources to provide a comprehensive asset inventory, uncover gaps, and automatically validate and enforce policies. Cited as one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity startups, with accolades from CNBC, Forbes, and Fortune, Axonius covers millions of assets, including devices and cloud assets, user accounts, and SaaS applications, for customers around the world.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™ and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. Most recently, Axonius was ranked #3 on the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list as well as included on Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
By submitting your application to us, you acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with our Global Job Candidate Privacy Notice.