Sr. Technical Account Manager
As part of our rapid growth we are looking for a Senior Technical Account Manager to join our West Coast team! As a Technical Account Manager, you will be our customer’s main point of contact in growing their use of the product, helping them find new use cases and their liaison with support and engineering. Ultimately, you would be responsible for making sure they are a satisfied and happy Axonius customer.
- Train customers on how to use the product.
- Confidently demonstrate all new features as they are added.
- Build customer relationships and ensure the relationships remain a positive experience.
- Proactively engage with customers to find additional use cases for their environment.
- Conduct regular meetings and QBRs with both the technical and executive customer teams.
- Work with customers and the product team on feature requests and ensure their expectations are met in a timely manner.
- Triage escalations of tickets from the customer support team and engage the appropriate resources to expedite a resolution for the customer.
- At least 4 years industry experience in a customer facing role within software and/or technology
- Strong understanding of how Internet protocols work (HTTP/HTTPS, SMTP, SSH, SMB, FTP, Telnet, LDAP/LDAPS etc.)
- Basic understanding of data formats and structures (JSON, CSV, SQL/NoSQL, etc.)
- Knowledge of networking topology, network configuration and components (firewalls, routers, etc.), endpoint security technologies (AV, EDR, malware detection etc), cloud security principles, and vulnerability management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of presenting technical information to technical and non-technical audiences
- Self driven problem solver who thrives in a fast paced environment
- Provide a customer focused approach and a strong sense of ownership over customer results
- Basic understanding of Python
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills
- Experience building and delivering a technical partner enablement program
- Familiarity with API’s and their practical application in a real world environment
- Intermediate knowledge of coding in Python, Bash, Batch, and/or Powershell
- Understanding of data sets and how to effectively extract useful information
Axonius is committed to fair and equitable compensation packages. A candidate’s salary will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. In addition to a competitive salary, our packages include stock options, attractive benefits, and an annual bonus
A little more about Axonius:
Axonius gives customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. With solutions for both cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) and SaaS management, Axonius is deployed in minutes and integrates with hundreds of data sources to provide a comprehensive asset inventory, uncover gaps, and automatically validate and enforce policies. Cited as one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity startups, with accolades from CNBC, Forbes, and Fortune, Axonius covers millions of assets, including devices and cloud assets, user accounts, and SaaS applications, for customers around the world.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™ and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. Most recently, Axonius was ranked #3 on the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list as well as included on Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
By submitting your application to us, you acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with our Global Job Candidate Privacy Notice.