Technical Support Engineer- Brazil
Axonius is the cybersecurity asset management platform that gives organizations a comprehensive asset inventory, uncovers gaps, and automatically validates and enforces policies. Deployed in minutes, the Axonius cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) solution integrates with hundreds of data sources to give customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, decreasing incidents, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. Hundreds of customers worldwide like The New York Times, Schneider Electric, and AB InBev trust Axonius to control complexity.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide and achieved unicorn status in early 2021. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™, was named one of Fortune’s 2021 Best Small and Medium Workplaces™, and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. Most recently, Axonius was also named to the 2021 and 2022 Forbes Cloud 100 list of the top 100 private SaaS companies in the world, as well as named to Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces, and was ranked #3 on the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for superstars who value growth, team, humility and winning!
We’re poised as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history. To support our growth, we’re looking to add additional Technical Support Engineers to our roster.
The TSE is the core Engineer as part of the Axonius Technical Support team. You represent Axonius externally in all facets. This is a customer support driven role, you must have a passion for helping others and pushing the envelope forward internally on their behalf.
Daily tasks include Outage and Incident Management, team coordination efforts, live outbound technical calls, technical comprehension to assist with deep troubleshooting dives, handling a large amount of ticket and casework, and delivering on internal processes and procedures in a timely manner.
We do not have on-call rotations and strive for great work/life balance. We have a commitment to our customers and that means a commitment to you and your happiness.
You must have dependability towards learning and improving yourself, the team, and the product in entirety. This is a full-time position and requires high levels of focus and demand of a traditional forty-hour work week to best serve the needs of our customers and internal teams. Note - We are an international company, and therefore this role will interface with international employees and customers daily.
Brazilian Employees: Please note that there is in person training in our Sao Paulo offices. You are required to attend these initially for the first few weeks and to work in the office periodically with our Brazilian staff throughout your tenure.
Examples: you may be asked periodically to attend optional training, events or conferences at Sao Paulo.
The Primary Pillars of Technical Engineering Responsibilities:
- You will represent the face of Axonius and be at the forefront of customer service engagement and interaction.
- Reading, written and verbal communication, and documentation are crucial to this role, as well as understanding urgency related to Incident Management and triage situations with customer relations.
- Provide international technical support and coverage for a diverse range of customers, employees via email, ticketing systems and outbound calls.
- You’re able to work independently or as part of a team environment when needed.
- You’re comfortable with facing down a multitude of tasks, tickets, and rapid changes from week to week while keeping up with the various demands of the position and organization.
- You’re always striving to be the best version of yourself and are hungry to learn (and provide constructive feedback for) our complex systems, products, and processes.
- Able to guide our international clients and internal employees through technical issues involving network and firewall issues, Linux, log extraction, application-specific issues, tunnel-related issues, log diagnosis, and more.
- Handle 20 ticket closures per week and provide high level case management operations such as communications to other departments, pooling resources, finding the answers to unexplored areas of Axonius and incident management duties.
- Take on complex cases and subjects and formulate them into repeatable practices, processes and knowledge base articles.
- Troubleshooting Examples:
- Log analysis & diagnostics for remediation efforts involving:
- HTTP/ status codes and network based issues involving REST APIs, Servers and On Prem / hosted applications.
- Ability to discern which layer of the OSI model an error is being returned from.
- Issues with SSO, Certificates, LDAP, and VMs.
- 2-3 years of professional or equivalent hands-on experience in a Technical Support or technical role.
- 1 years of professional or equivalent hands-on experience with Networking fundamentals for diagnosing related issues including protocols, status codes, layer troubleshooting concepts, firewalls, etc.
- 1 years of professional or equivalent hands-on experience with Linux utilization and navigation skills.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Written and verbal communication will be tested at the time of the interview.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and comprehension skills.
- Capability to break down complex technical concepts into easy-to-understand lessons, both verbal and written.
- Conceptual and demonstrable understanding of REST APIs and basic code concepts.
- Examples of leadership, coding, or communication projects and skills such as blog posts, git-repo, YouTube videos, or technical documentation.
- Understanding of Docker fundamentals.
- Advanced application support or knowledge of modern applications involving cloud, networks, scanners, or asset management such as AWS, Azure, GCP, AD, SCCM, Qualys, Tenable, etc.
- Network Certifications or Fundamentals training such as PluralSight or others.
- Programming: written or readability with Python.
- Note - other demonstrated competency with other languages are great as well.
A little more about Axonius:
- We are a remote-first culture. We have offices in New York and in Tel Aviv, but the majority of our employees are working from home across the US and Internationally.
- Our people aren’t just great professionals, they are great people. We are all here to support each other, ready to help and do what’s best for the entire company.
- Focus on Career growth. We love seeing our people grow into new roles and work hard to ensure everyone sees and can realize a long term career path here at Axonius.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Something looks off?