Senior Full Stack Developer
Axonius is the cybersecurity asset management platform that gives organizations a comprehensive asset inventory, uncovers gaps, and automatically validates and enforces policies. Deployed in minutes, the Axonius cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) solution integrates with hundreds of data sources to give customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, decreasing incidents, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. Hundreds of customers worldwide like The New York Times, Schneider Electric, and AB InBev trust Axonius to control complexity.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide and achieved unicorn status in early 2021. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™, was named one of Fortune’s 2021 Best Small and Medium Workplaces™, and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. Most recently, Axonius was also named to the 2021 and 2022 Forbes Cloud 100 list of the top 100 private SaaS companies in the world, as well as named to Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces, and was ranked #3 on the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for superstars who value growth, team, humility and winning!
As part of our rapid growth, we are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join us!
The Internal Apps team is responsible for supporting Axonius’s growth by innovating new products, solutions, and methods. We are building products from the ground up and standardizing the way employees work in Axonius, removing human mistakes, improve the daily fragile and mandatory operations, and make complicated tasks simpler.
That involves developing in short agile sprints and taking ownership of systems that are used daily by hundreds of employees.
- You will be a part of the Internal Apps team, implementing new and exciting products and features, end-to-end, along with other organizational teams.
- You will work with the best techies and professionals
- Our stack includes Python, React, PostgreSQL, Redis, and Linux.
- Experience as a full-stack developer
- Extensive experience with Python (FastAPI/ Flask/ Django)
- Ability to work independently
- Passionate and team player
- Ability to implements new ideas and technologies
- Experience in PostgreSQL and Linux.
- Background in the cybersecurity industry/enterprise IT
- Background in end-to-end product development
- If you have experience with developing different products and projects from scratch, this will be an advantage
A little more about Axonius:
- We are a remote-first culture. We have offices in New York and in Tel Aviv, but the majority of our employees are working from home across the US and Internationally.
- Our people aren’t just great professionals, they are great people. We are all here to support each other, ready to help and do what’s best for the entire company.
- Focus on Career growth. We love seeing our people grow into new roles and work hard to ensure everyone sees and can realize a long term career path here at Axonius.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Something looks off?