Engineering Operations Specialist - Brazil
Axonius is the cybersecurity asset management platform that gives organizations a comprehensive asset inventory, uncovers gaps, and automatically validates and enforces policies. Deployed in minutes, the Axonius cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) solution integrates with hundreds of data sources to give customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, decreasing incidents, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. Hundreds of customers worldwide like The New York Times, Schneider Electric, and AB InBev trust Axonius to control complexity.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide and achieved unicorn status in early 2021. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™, was named one of Fortune’s 2021 Best Small and Medium Workplaces™, and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. Most recently, Axonius was also named to the 2021 and 2022 Forbes Cloud 100 list of the top 100 private SaaS companies in the world, as well as named to Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces, and was ranked #3 on the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for superstars who value growth, team, humility and winning!
The Asset Group is a customer-focused group that has E2E responsibilities - from customer requests to quick results in the field. Part of the Asset Group responsibilities are researching solutions and external products, finding ways to incorporate their data, developing and deploying quick features/customizations to achieve the tech win!
As part of our rapid growth we are looking for Engineering Operation Specialist join us!
About the position:
- Partnering with various teams in Brazil, US and Israel - Product, Customer Success, Technical Support, R&D and Management
- In charge of identifying, classifying and assigning the Engineering Groups different tasks
- Customer facing
- Work closely with engineers and be able to understand technical issues.
- Managing, developing, and follow-up working processes and work-flow automations
- Tracking engineering statistics, analyze and produce relevant insights
- The position level will be determined according to the candidate’s relevant experience
- Self-driven with a strong will to constantly improve company’s procedures and processes
- Super well organized individual who loves order and structure
- Can-do-approach spirit and love making impact
- Experience working with Jira
- Technical Orientation - Especially in software development
- Previous position as a Tech support/customer success - Advantage
- Highly-proficient in English, excellent speaking and writing skills - a must
- Hebrew Speaker - Big Advantage
- Based in São Paulo
A little more about Axonius:
- We are a remote-first culture. We have offices in New York and in Tel Aviv, but the majority of our employees are working from home across the US and Internationally.
- Our people aren’t just great professionals, they are great people. We are all here to support each other, ready to help and do what’s best for the entire company.
- Focus on Career growth. We love seeing our people grow into new roles and work hard to ensure everyone sees and can realize a long term career path here at Axonius.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Something looks off?