Axonius is the cybersecurity asset management platform that gives organizations a comprehensive asset inventory, uncovers gaps, and automatically validates and enforces policies. Deployed in minutes, the Axonius cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) solution integrates with hundreds of data sources to give customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, decreasing incidents, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. Hundreds of customers worldwide like The New York Times, Schneider Electric, and AB InBev trust Axonius to control complexity.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide and achieved unicorn status in early 2021. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™, was named one of Fortune’s 2021 Best Small and Medium Workplaces™, and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. Most recently, Axonius was also named to the 2021 and 2022 Forbes Cloud 100 list of the top 100 private SaaS companies in the world, as well as named to Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces, and was ranked #3 on the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for superstars who value growth, team, humility and winning!
As part of our rapid growth, we are looking for a Data Analyst to join our team. You’ll be working cross functionally across the company to continue building out our BI stack, including our data warehouse (Snowflake) and Looker instance. As a true partner to internal teams, you’ll design data models that enable self-service analytics across the company. In this role, you’ll be a key contributor to building out the stable base that helps drive the continued rapid growth of the company.
In a typical week, you'll end up touching multiple projects, such as working with members of the BizOps team to analyze (and provide them with) data they need to make Axonius more efficient; adding data sources to Snowflake; refining data models to facilitate analysis of that data, and integrate it with other data sources; implementing data models using dbt and writing them into our Looker instance.
- Design data models for our data warehouse
- Transform raw data into the models using dbt
- Write LookML to empower self-service analytics across the company
- Build dashboards, analyze data, and provide actionable recommendations for teams across the company
- Create metrics to answer business questions
- Identify data gaps and quality issues, and work with teams to rectify them
- 3+ years of related experience
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining data models
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience with BI tool(s), especially Looker
- Attention to detail: our warehouse must be the source of truth for data at Axonius
- US citizenship is required for consideration
- Experience with Fivetran, Snowflake, dbt, git, and Looker
- Experience with Python/Pandas/Numpy
- Experience orchestrating data pipelines
- Background in statistical modeling
A little more about Axonius:
- We are a remote-first culture. We have offices in New York and in Tel Aviv, but the majority of our employees are working from home across the US and Internationally.
- Our people aren’t just great professionals, they are great people. We are all here to support each other, ready to help and do what’s best for the entire company.
- Focus on Career growth. We love seeing our people grow into new roles and work hard to ensure everyone sees and can realize a long term career path here at Axonius.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Something looks off?