Backend Team Leader - Brazil
Axonius is the cybersecurity asset management platform that gives organizations a comprehensive asset inventory, uncovers gaps, and automatically validates and enforces policies. Deployed in minutes, the Axonius cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) solution integrates with hundreds of data sources to give customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, decreasing incidents, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. Hundreds of customers worldwide like The New York Times, Schneider Electric, and AB InBev trust Axonius to control complexity.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide and achieved unicorn status in early 2021. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™, was named one of Fortune’s 2021 Best Small and Medium Workplaces™, and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. Most recently, Axonius was also named to the 2021 and 2022 Forbes Cloud 100 list of the top 100 private SaaS companies in the world, as well as named to Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces, and was ranked #3 on the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for superstars who value growth, team, humility and winning!
As part of our rapid growth, we are structuring our activities in Brazil. We are looking for a Backend Team Leader to join our Asset Group. Your contribution will be to form, engage and maintain a highly committed team located throughout the national territory in a remote work model with flexible working hours.
The Asset Group is a customer-focused group with E2E responsibilities - from customer requests to delivering results in the field. Part of the Asset Group's responsibilities is researching solutions and external products, finding ways to incorporate their data, developing and deploying features to achieve the tech win!
- Be an active contributor to the team by working on various projects, including short missions to long strategic ones involving customers and vendors.
- E2E responsibilities - designing, developing, and deploying our products
- Continually communicate with our customers around the world
- Implement code review practices to ensure good code quality.
- Hands-on programmer and technical leader, mentor, support and grow team members.
- To put it simply, you and your team will be the technical aces that help us close the deal and ensure long-term customer satisfaction.
- Experience in managing a team of developers while being hands-on
- Experience with Python
- Fast learner who can cooperate, commit and connect in a hybrid environment.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication
- Lives in the São Paulo area or is willing to relocate
- Experience with SOAP, REST, SQL/ODBC protocols
- Experience working with customers worldwide
A little more about Axonius:
- We are a remote-first culture. We have offices in New York and in Tel Aviv, but the majority of our employees are working from home across the US and Internationally.
- Our people aren’t just great professionals, they are great people. We are all here to support each other, ready to help and do what’s best for the entire company.
- Focus on Career growth. We love seeing our people grow into new roles and work hard to ensure everyone sees and can realize a long term career path here at Axonius.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Something looks off?