Software Trainer (UK)
Who We Are
Having surpassed $150M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 40% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting:
As a Software Trainer at AuditBoard, you are joining a team that has the goal of enabling our customers through engaging learning content. This role will specifically focus on building and delivering virtual training for our customers. The person who fills this role will need to be flexible and able to operate well in a fast-paced environment. We’re looking for someone who is excited to learn a new system and industry, and develop content to teach others that system. The customer training team has a lot to accomplish - from rebuilding and improving material to creating material from scratch. We need someone who is excited for both! We’re looking for someone to come with innovative ideas and the ability to execute on those ideas. You should also understand how training fits into the broader business and be passionate about educating our customers!
- Work on a small team that designs effective, engaging, and high-quality content for adult learners
- Conduct internal needs analysis calls with onboarding project leads to gather training and learning requirements and understand customized setups
- Work directly with our Enterprise customers by leading discovery calls gather requirements to customize their training plans (with project lead support) and communicating as needed throughout the custom training process
- Deliver virtual instructor-led training (vILT) for our customers - both standard recurring sessions for our general customer base and custom sessions for our Enterprise subscription customers
- With the assistance of subject matter experts, create custom learning objectives, course curricula, and learning content
- Develop instructor-led training material
- Maintain and improve course material including visual aids and graphics
- Create supplementary learning materials including written tutorials and exercises
- Assist in the assessment and evaluation of the educational effectiveness of our training
- Work collaboratively across the organization to develop better customer training content
Attributes for a Successful Candidate
- Experience creating and delivering high quality vILT content
- Experience communicating directly with customers outside of training sessions (discovery calls, email, etc)
- Experience working in Zoom, Google Slides, Learning Management Systems (Skilljar preferred)
- Prior software training experience
- Knowledge of adult learning best practices
- Skilled at leading needs analyses
- Experience creating content from scratch
- Launch a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Live your best life (LYBL)! $200/mo for anything that enhances your life
- Remote and hybrid work options, plus lunch in the office
- Comprehensive employee health coverage (all locations)
- 401K with match (US) or pension with match (UK)
- Competitive compensation & bonus program
- Flexible Vacation (US exempt & CA) or 25 days (UK)
- Time off for your birthday & volunteering
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employee resource groups
- Stock options
- Opportunities for team and company-wide get togethers!
*perks may vary based on eligibility