Customer Success Manager (ITRC)
Who We Are
Having surpassed $150M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 40% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting
As a Customer Success Manager (ITRC) at AuditBoard, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring our client's success and satisfaction. You will be the primary point of contact for our customers, working closely with them to understand their needs, maximize the value they receive from our products/services, and drive long-term relationships. This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the growth of a thriving company and make a real impact in the lives of our clients. Although this specific role is Remote, we prefer candidates to be be in the Eastern Time Zone or able to work East Coast hours.
- Account Management: Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customer stakeholders, working to develop strategic plans that align with their business objectives, driving mutual success and growth.
- Product Knowledge: Stay abreast of product updates and features, providing customers with insights on how to leverage our solutions to meet their unique needs.
- Issue Resolution: Proactively identify and address customer issues, collaborating with internal teams to ensure swift and effective problem resolution.
- Feedback Collection: Gather customer feedback and insights, advocating for customer needs within the organization to drive product improvements.
- Training and Education: Conduct 1:many sessions to empower customers to maximize the value of our products/services, offering ongoing education and support (including live webinars, email outreaches, community content, and more…)
- Retention & Expansion:
- Collaborate with customers to maximize the value they derive from our products/services, ensuring that our solutions continue to meet and exceed their expectations over time. Devote efforts to ensuring high customer satisfaction and loyalty, developing strategies to minimize churn, and fostering long-term relationships with our clients.
- Identify and execute on opportunities for account expansion, whether through upselling or cross-selling additional products or services, providing customers with a comprehensive and integrated solution to meet their needs.
Attributes for a Successful Candidate
- Professional Experience: 2+ years experience in IT, Risk , and Compliance, or IT - GRC
- Experience with the AB modules, data load process, and advanced configurations is preferred
- Technical Proficiency: Familiarity with Salesforce, Gainsight, Lucidchart, PowerBI, and/or other data visualization tools is preferred
- Analytical Skills: Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills, both oral and written
- Customer-Centric: A passion for working daily with AB customers, ensuring they maximize their investment. Enjoy solving technical challenges and answering first-level technical questions
- Tech Enthusiast: A genuine passion for working in the tech space, driving a culture of continuous improvement while fostering an innovative work environment
- Autonomous Worker: Ability to work independently and proactively with minimal direction
- Executive Interface: Possess the ability to interface with C-level executives to drive program strategy and ROI
Nice to Have
- Although this specific role is Remote, we prefer candidates to be be in the Eastern Time Zone or able to work East Coast hours
- Launch a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Live your best life (LYBL)! $200/mo for anything that enhances your life
- Remote and hybrid work options, plus lunch in the office
- Comprehensive employee health coverage (all locations)
- 401K with match (US) or pension with match (UK)
- Competitive compensation & bonus program
- Flexible Vacation (US exempt & CA) or 25 days (UK)
- Time off for your birthday & volunteering
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employee resource groups
- Stock options
- Opportunities for team and company-wide get togethers!
*perks may vary based on eligibility