Who We Are
Having surpassed $150M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 40% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting
At AuditBoard, we are building out a best-in-class indirect procurement function in a high-growth, fast-paced environment. This role has the ability to directly influence the end to end procurement process, interact with all areas and levels of the organization, and quickly make a visible impact. The Procurement Analyst will drive the daily purchase requisition and order process, provide reporting against KPI’s with data and analytics, negotiate and drive RFx’s, and provide recommendations to internal stakeholders. The role reports directly to the Director of Procurement.
- Support all aspects of the procure-to-pay process including the triage of purchase requisitions, purchase order (PO) creation, invoice discrepancy resolution, and related activities to meet SLA’s.
- Drive Procurement analytics, strategy, and negotiations of indirect spend for cross-functional business stakeholders, including Marketing, Sales, Product, Engineering, IT, Finance, and People.
- Facilitate RFx’s and act as a trusted business adviser providing leadership throughout stakeholder and supplier communications, scorecard creation and analysis, pricing models, and recommendations.
- Establish trusted business partnerships with internal stakeholders, providing best-in-class process guidance.
- Measure and report against procurement strategic initiatives and KPIs, including cost savings, renewals management, and preferred vendors.
- Generate and maintain data, analytics, market trends, spend data, and industry benchmarks to identify opportunities and risks with actionable results.
- Lead contract negotiations for new and existing vendors with an understanding of how the negotiation drivers impact AuditBoard’s business objectives.
Attributes for a Successful Candidate
- Ability to build trusted business partnerships with internal stakeholders across all levels of the organization, including senior leadership.
- Deadline oriented and able to work in a fast-paced growing environment.
- Critical thinker, problem solver, and ability to self-advocate.
- Experience working in an indirect procurement function (software, hardware, services, sales & marketing, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills including advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and/or G-Sheets including ability to manipulate and analyze data using formulas, charts, and tables.
- Team player with customer service skills, including empathic listening.
- Comfortable with ambiguity.
- Launch a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Live your best life (LYBL)! $200/mo for anything that enhances your life
- Remote and hybrid work options, plus lunch in the office
- Comprehensive employee health coverage (all locations)
- 401K with match (US) or pension with match (UK)
- Competitive compensation & bonus program
- Flexible Vacation (US exempt & CA) or 25 days (UK)
- Time off for your birthday & volunteering
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employee resource groups
- Stock options
- Opportunities for team and company-wide get togethers!
*perks may vary based on eligibility