Senior Sales Executive
Apprentice helps life science manufacturers get therapeutics to patients faster by providing one platform to turn molecules into medicine. Our Tempo Manufacturing Cloud accelerates the end-to-end drug product lifecycle by connecting together distributed teams and sites, helping them execute better on the shop floor, and optimizing their operations through enterprise-wide visibility. From preclinical benchtop to large-scale commercial manufacturing, Tempo keeps your global teams connected, empowered, and in sync.
With $207M in funding, a 3.4x growth YoY rate, and 218% net customer retention, Apprentice is revolutionizing manufacturing in Life Sciences. We’re a roll-up-your-sleeves culture that's dedicated, mission-driven, and relentless on our path to changing the world.
About the role:
Apprentice seeks a dynamic Senior Sales Executive with 10+ years of experience to drive new and existing business in the life sciences sector. This remote position requires excellent planning, organizational skills, and a strong understanding of MEDDIC and Salesforce management. Candidates should be able to close $MM deals, have a proven track record as a top performer, and be willing to travel as needed.
- Land and expand new complex $MM enterprise sales opportunities in the life sciences industry
- Develop and maintain relationships with multiple stakeholders internally and externally through a multi-threaded approach
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop a comprehensive account strategy and execution plan
- Drive the sales process while unlocking critical milestones in a strategic way
- Provide feedback from field experience to internal cross-functional teams
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date sales records
- Build executive-level rapport and develop internal champions for sales life cycles
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- 10+ years of enterprise software sales experience required
- Experience closing $MM enterprise deals required with a track record of proven performance (Presidents Club or similar required)
- Proven track record of closing net new business with cross-functional teams required
- Proven track record of being able to land and expand key accounts required
- Life Sciences experience is highly preferred
- Experience selling MES, EBR, ELN, EDMS, QMS, or LIMS systems is highly preferred
- Strong understanding of MEDDIC and Salesforce management
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- High energy, positive, can-do attitude with extreme ownership and sense of urgency
- Desire to take real-time field feedback directly to internal management and development teams to have a significant impact on future versions of the Apprentice platform
- Able to travel as needed (mainly US, Europe & Asia) 25%
Benefits & Perks
- Generous benefits package (health, dental, vision)
- Unlimited PTO
- Every employee is a shareholder!
- Paid parental leave
- Remote-friendly & flexible with a $250 at-home work setup stipend
- 14 company holidays, including one week off for the 4th of July and the week off between Christmas and New Year
- Generous 401k match and contribution
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.